chap.1❤️

"Hey Ruby,can you promise me something?? "

"Yes Princesa, what's up?? "

"Promise no matter what happens, I we will still be best friends no matter what, and I can come to u for anything"

"Princesa what's going o-

" Just promise me. "

"... I promise, forever and always. "
_____________________
____________

Neveah p.o.v

The broken girls
Are the flowers of the earth
They grow through tough conditions
They bloom for themselves"

_______________
_______________________

"YOU FUCKING DUMB BITCH!!SHE'S GONE,SHE'S GONE BECAUSE OF YOU,IF YOU WERE NEVER BORN SHE WOULD BE HERE
ALIVE!!!!!"

_______________________

"WHY DO YOU HATE ME!?!?!YOUR SUPPOSE TO LOVE ME, MAMA SAID YOU WOULD KEEP ME SAFE AFTER SHE DIED,YOU BOTH SAID YOU WOULD NEVER HURT ME,YOU PROMISED, WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT PROMISE?!?!?"

He always does this,
He always hurts me,he lies to me,hes broken me.
it feels like he's slowly trying to kill me off,and he has tried many Many times.
You would think that a father would protect there daughter and makes sure she is never hurt in life,and would kill for them and die for them.

In my world
That's complete bull shit.

"YOUR MOM WAS A ADDICT,SHE NEVER LOVED YOU,SHE LOVED ME,AND EVERY SINCE THEY FOUND HER DEAD ON THAT GROUND....i knew it was your fault.And I thought you knew promises never last,didn't your mom say she would love you forever love,but look at you now."

By now he was in my face with the face of pure anger,and I really started taking in his features.his teeth wear like a dark yellow and orange color,and his breath stunk with the smell of acohal,his eyes were a dark pink and his eyelids look swollen.

I don't remember this man at all,
Wheres the man than use to spoil me as a kid,where's the man that gave me hugs and kisses almost everytime he saw me,where's the man that said he would love me forever.

Where's my
Father?

"You dont mean that,you didn't mean non of that,after all you said,you d ont love me?"

"If I did ever loved you...do you think I would be kicking you out."

I looked at hem in disbelief,
He's really doing this,he never loved me,I should of known,all those times he beat me and said it made hem love me even more,my dumb ass feel for it.

"Fine...ill leave,and I'll make sure I'll forget that you were ever in my life.

I ran up stairs,grabbed my duffle bag,packing away my things,
but as I was packing something stopped me,I slowly walked over to the picture of my mother and me in the hospital,
me giving me her a kiss on the forehead and her smiling with her eyes closed,an hour before she passed away.

Like I said,
My dad lies alot.

I looked at the back of the picture and opened it up geting the picture along with the necklace my momma gave me be for she past putting it in the duffle bag also.

This isn't the first time hes done this to me, and it hurts to admit that.
As I left the house I left the house with a bloody nose, bloody mouth, one swollen eye and I'm pretty sure a broken foot.

I quickly walked down the street wiping my tears not trying to draw attention because tonight was hallowen and this shit happens
I'm use to it though.

I had just came back from my grandma house in Georgia because she found out what my dad was doing to me, but she died and I had to go back with him, leaving all my friends behind.

As I quickly walked I bent over in pain groaning as a pain ripped through my stomach causing me to grab it immediately.
As I stood their I soon felt a hand appear on my lower back, a really familiar touch in the back if my back.

"Hey, hey.. Are u ok?" That voice!!!! Why do I know that sweet caring voice!!?

I then look up slowly as the voice was so familiar. I looked dead into his eyes, my best friends eyes.

"Neveah!???!??? Oh my god what happened?! " Ruby asked concern filled in his eyes.

"Please... Help me!. " That's when my legs gave out from under me, but before I could hit the ground Ruby cought me in his arms.

And then everything when black...