Diary and Nerves ~ Chapter Twenty eight

Chapter Twenty eight - Diary and Nerves

** Warning unedited **

Chapter 28

•                                    •                                 •

Dear diary,

   I don't know if you noticed but I haven't been writing anything about my life since I was twelve. When my mother first gave me this thing I thought it was useless. I still think it's useless but apparently I need to vent. So writing in this diary is my best shot.

   Anyways let's start off with our first topic. The vampire prince. Well he's king now. I'm sure I've told you all about my hate for that asshole. He's the biggest jerk alive.

   Recently I've actually got a chance to meet this jerk. Worse day of my life. Your going to have to sit down because what I'm about to tell you next might shock you.

   So apparently he's bought my school. You're shocked huh? Well that's not it. He's also the head principle. I could imagine that came as a shock as well. But still that's not it. He is also as of right now teaching my vampire history class.

   Horrible I know. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the year with seeing him every day. Not only because I hate him...but because we might have shared a kiss.

   I let out a frustrated sigh. This is what my life has come down to. Writing in a diary. Lame. Exciting things don't happen to me very often. Even if I did want to write in my diary every day I wouldn't have anything to write about. So it's useless.

   I mean what do you want me to write? "I got up out of bed brushed my teeth put on some clothes and headed to school." Boring. I know if I wrote in my diary every day that it'll have to come to that.

  I'd probably just get tired of writing and just put "Hey" and "Bye"

   "What are you doing rose?" Nina asked looking at my pink diary with curious eyes.

  "Writing in my diary. I haven't used it in a long time. My mother gave it to me when I was twelve. I've only used it like three times. So I figured I should start writing in it. I mean I want my children to read all about my great life." I smirked and she laughed.

   "Oh why is it...pink. Last time I recall you don't like the color." Nina pointed out looking at the diary.

   She's right. I don't like pink at all. It's not that I have a problem with the color pink it's just an obvious favorite color for girls. Everyone expects girls to like pink. I hate that. Every time I tell someone my favorite color is black they look at me strangely. Pink is like a stereotype color for girls. I hate stereotype's.

  "I don't my mother picked out the diary. She just assumed I like pink." I explained and she nodded. I turned my attention to the front of the classroom.

   Everyone was waiting for Mr. Lions to come in and start class. He's about five minutes late as of right now.

   "This man is always late." Nina groaned.

   "Right." I said nodding with agreement although I was secretly wishing that he wouldn't come at all. I could still sense some awkward tension between us. I just can't get over the fact that he was jealous of Justin.