B O D Y P O S I T I V E

Start from the beginning

@marlsmac as a lot of you know, I had a lot of depression and suicidal thoughts and actions while in school

@marlsmac as a lot of you know, I had a lot of depression and suicidal thoughts and actions while in school. With that cane body image issues and eating disorders. I starved myself and still thought I was fat. I'd go out of my room and people would call me 'bones'. I'd stay in my room and my mind would call me 'whale'. I was far from healthy and even farther from happy.
With a lot of help and a little ray of sunshine named Dorcas, things got better. I ate more meals and didn't make myself throw up when I did eat.
Now, the last time I skipped a meal was because I was asleep and the last time I threw up was because I had a virus.
And look at that bod. That's one healthy bod. I can feel good in lingerie and even think I look good.
So, even though I look skinny and my body is more 'ideal' than others, having confidence is a process, and not a short one.
Take your time💕
I believe in you💕

@dorkalicious 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 I STAN A GROWING GIRLFRIEND!! Also, the last time you skipped a meal was when you were half asleep and said you wanted food but 'the kitchen was too far away'
@logicalily yayyyyyyyy my platonic soulmate is doing better
@diagonalice thank you for being your beautiful self and showing that gaining body confidence isn't just for big girls♥️
@lupin.lupout my sister! You are amazing and beautiful and gorgeous and I'm running out of words.
@marlsmac @lupin.lupout keep it up an someone will think we're siblings lol.
@im.so.vancy ughhhh beauty

vancy ughhhh beauty

@im.so.vancy alright. I've been on the fence about posting this for 4 months but if my friends have the confidence to do this, then so can I. So, thank you Marlene, Dorcas and Lily for inspiring me and the world with your positivity and beauty.
Tagged: @dorkalicious @logicalily @marlsmac
@pete.tail MY GIRLFRIEND IS SO PRETTY XJENZJENSKWMDOWKFBEJ
@siriusly.pads uhhh Pete? You ok? Also: Emmy, you are also an inspiration
@logicalily im glad I could inspire you to come and look prettier than anyone could hope.
@dorkalicious awwwww you're stop sweet. And gorgeous
@marlsmac oh whatever. Im glad you posted this because now all of our eyes have been blessed.

 Im glad you posted this because now all of our eyes have been blessed

@andy.galaxy alright. I know I'm not nearly as beautiful as my friends but I had to join the fun.
My body has scars: some self inflicted from years ago, some klutz issues and some from spells.
My body has stretch marks: im a girl. I move.
My body has rolls: when I sit, I have cute little rolls on my stomach.
My body isn't perfect: nobody's is.

@logicalily THANK YOU FOR JOINING THE FUN
@siriusly.pads THATS MY COUSIN
@andy.galaxy WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING
@marlsmac 1. I love you. 2. I love you. 3. Where did you get that? 4. I love you

@diagonalice roses are red🌹violets are blue💧im feeling confident✨and so should you💋

@diagonalice
roses are red🌹
violets are blue💧
im feeling confident✨
and so should you💋

my friends and boyfriend have helped this confidence train.

@marlsmac I love a good poet.
@dorkalicious you and your emojis and your outfit is all just precious and beautiful.
@quitefrankly THATS MY GIRLFRIEND
@diagonalice ^THATS MY DORK- I meant boyfriend.

A/N
Hello. I have something to discuss.
NINE THOUSAND PEOPLE HAVE READ THIS.
Ok. Thank you so much. That's all.
Next chapter will be very wolfstar-y so get ready😘
~ Brynlee