B O D Y P O S I T I V E

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of bodies, scars, weight, food, pictures of people in lingerie, mentions of ed, depression, suicidal ideation, and self harm. proceed with caution. i apologize for not having this sooner.

@dorkalicious I hate my stomach

@dorkalicious I hate my stomach. Its big and bulges out weirdly. I hate my thighs. They're like whales attached to my body. I hate my hips. They are too big to be petite and to small to be curvy. I hate my arms. They're noodles. I hate my boobs. They are tiny and not cute or attractive.
I hate my body. Its disproportionate and weird.

I love my stomach. It's cute and healthy and functions perfectly. I love my thighs. They look amazing in jeans. I love my hips. They're unique to just me. I love my arms. They can give some killer hugs. I love my boobs. They are perfectly sized for my body and my girlfriend finds them attractive. I love my body. Its ideally weird and all my body parts are the right proportions to fit together.

@marlsmac you strong mf. And I find you very attractive, flaws and all my love.
@logicalily Dork, have I ever told you how much I love you? Well, I do, a lot. And Marls, you're too cute.
@im.so.vancy ugh you beautiful human (inside and out)
@lupin.lupout you pretty.

@logicalily look good✔️Feel good✔️I finally have the confidence to actually post something like this on social media

@logicalily
look good✔️
Feel good✔️
I finally have the confidence to actually post something like this on social media. Thanks to my amazing friends and impeccable boyfriend, I feel good in my own skin. Sure, I look skinny and tan, but I have stretch marks that fade into my skin, pimples, hair and scars. Now, flaws and all, I feel good.

@prongster YOURE SO BEAUTIFUL IM DEAD
@trixy I can't believe your boyfriend lets you post lingerie pictures. If I were him, I'd want you to keep your body more private.
@logicalily well @trixy my boyfriend doesn't get to 'let' me do things. I am my own person who makes her own decisions. He helped me take these photos, with the intention of posting them.
And, he has no right, and he knows this, to tell me what to do with my body. Its my body, and I do what I want. If he tried to tell me those things, I wouldn't be dating him.
My boyfriend supports me and loves me how I am. My boyfriend doesn't own me.
@prongster ok true^ but also that deserved a mic drop at the end👏👏👏
@dorkalicious DRAG HER DRAG HER DRAG HER
@marlsmac you are literally a queen, Lils👑
Whether it be the pic or the comment, you are royalty.
@im.so.vancy this whole post is amazing😊