N O T E S & M A R L S

Sorry these past chapters have been so Marlene heavy.
To understand the chapter, please read this:
Hello! I know its like an A/N but at the top! I have a little head canon my beautiful and talented friend hufflehugs13 or Alexandera wrote that im kind of basing this chapter off of and it goes like this:
"Marlene hasn't met any of the marauders. So, Marlene is like super sad and depressy face because of a lot of things. Then somebody outs her as pan or bi (idk which she is) Anyways everybody's kinda mean to her and like well just say things get really bad. :(
So anyways Mcgonagall of all people notices that shes depressed and stuff. (Because shes a badass super awesome person but shes also really nice) So Mcgonagall notices she sits alone. So the next day Mcgonagall gives new assigned seats. Shes places her next to a dark haired girl who she knows is incredibly nice. The girl passes Marlene a note in class. Mcgonagall sees but continues teaching. Marlene reads the note and half/quarter smiles because it has a very stupid knock-knock joke saying the girls name is Dorcas. She writes a note back saying that shes Marlene and 'you must not have heard the gossip about me for the past few months' and Dorcas reads it and writes back 'I have. I just don't care.' And 'meet me by the whomping willow after lunch'. So she does and they meet there and start talking.......but out of nowhere Dorcas just says, 'I have a secret.' And Marlene just says 'ok' and Dorcas says 'me too' and Marlene instantly gets what she means.........so they become friends and one day (in winter) Marlene does her hair and makeup and what not and goes to the whomping willow after transfiguration and gathers up the courage to ask out Dorcas. She says yes,"
- Alexandera I-am-not-going-to-say-her-last-name-though-I-know-it
And yes, those are the actual words. I copied them directly from the note she gave me in Spanish class.
Anyway thats what this chapter is based off. I thought it was really cute.
Now for the story!! What you actually came here for!

@marlsmac found my old denim jacket from forever ago and added pins! And yes, Remus and I are Feminist AF pin twins

Tagged: @lupin.lupout
@lupin.lupout heck yes we are pin twins.
@im.so.vancy OH YEAH! Remus also has a Feminist AF pin!
@siriusly.pads I might be fanboy-ing a little over that Panic! At The Disco pin.....
@dorkalicious all of those are so cute!
@marlsmac @dorkalicious @siriusly.pads ikr?
@logicalily thats legit you on a jacket, marls.😂
@marlsmac @logicalily TRUE

😂@marlsmac @logicalily TRUE

@marlsmac omg. I just found the first note Dorcas ever sent to me in the pocket ♥️♥️♥️
Tagged: @dorkalicious
@prongster oy. What a dork. Starting a conversation with a stupid joke.
@dorkalicious @prongster shut up. I was 13. Also, I really do not regret passing that note.
@marlsmac @dorkalicious im glad.
@logicalily this is my otp.
@lupin.lupout ummm @logicalily excuse me?

@marlsmac im sorry but I just need a moment to acknowledge this girl right here

@marlsmac im sorry but I just need a moment to acknowledge this girl right here. This is Dorcas Skye Meadowes. She is my amazing and beautiful girlfriend. She, not to be dramatic or anything, saved my life. I was on the verge of suicide, I was harming myself and very depressed when she slipped a note on my desk with a stupid knock knock joke. It was a simple act but it meant so much to me. She means the world to me. I want to grow old with her and not live a day without her (dang. Im like Sirius level with this drama) and I want to be able to cherish and love her for the rest of our lives. Shes the silliest, funniest, most beautiful, most amazing person ever. She supports me in almost everything I do. I love her more than absolutely anything. Okay, moment over. I just got a lotta feelings.
Tagged: @dorkalicious
@dorkalicious DAMNIT MARLENE MY EYES ARE SWEATING
@logicalily @dorkalicious thats called crying, Dorc.
@siriusly.pads thats v cute. Almost as cute as Rem.
@lupin.lupout thats v dramatic. Almost as dramatic as Siri.

A/N
Hey. Brynlee's back! Hope you enjoyed. I had fun writing this. Sorry its short. ALSO! HUGE THANKS to hufflehugs13 or Alexandera who helped me make the note that was in Marlenes note. She wrote everything for Marlene and I wrote Dorcas. Also, fun fact! Thats my denim jacket. I took that picture. I also have 3 harry potter pins on it but i took those off for pretty obvious reasons. Ok, thats all.
~ Brynlee