I've Always Loved You (A Mori-senpai x Honey-senpai FANFIC)

Author's Note: I wrote this fanfic for a friend :3 I decided to share it with you guys too :) Hope you guys like it :)

Note: The Characters don't belong to me. They belong to Hatori Bisco's Ouran High School Host Club.

___________________________________________________________________________________

A MORI X HONEY FANFIC

Honey P.O.V

I watched Takashi interact with a couple of women from across the room. For some reason, my heart felt like it would sink to my stomach.

"Honey-senpai, what's wrong?"

I turned to look at the girls I front of me. "No~ I'm fine ladies. My days will forever be filled with sweetness and happiness by your presence~" I tried to make the best smile I could as I said those words.

"Awwwn~"

"So cuuuuuute~"

I smiled. A. Sudden soft crash on the table dragged my attention downwards.

A pretty-looking strawberry cake with a huge strawberry on-top appeared before me. I felt my eyes lit-up. "Woah~! So pretty". I heard a chuckle. That voice... "Takashi~"

"Yes Mitsukuni?"

I stared at him for a while. I felt my face grow hotter. His smile...so unique and beautiful. W-what am I thinking?! My face!

"-sukuni! Mitsukuni!"

"Huh?"

"Are you alright?!"

"Uh...yeah... Why? Is something wrong, Takashi?"

The whole place was dead silent. Everyone was starring at us with amused expressions on their faces. "Huh?" . I hugged Usa-chan. Everyone resumed their activities after a while. I turned to Takashi.

"What's wrong Takashi?"

"Well...your face went all red all of a sudden and you stopped moving. I thought something happened."

"Is that so?" I turned towards the strawberry cake kind of disappointed. But why was I disappointed?

_________________________________

It was just Takshi and I. The girls bid us goodbye earlier. They said they had class. But oddly...the whole place was empty. I pierced the blue-berry cake with my fork.

"What's wrong Mitsukuni?"

I lifted my head to face Takashi.

"Nothing" I lied with a grin on my face

Mori stretched his hand a little and dragged the plate of cake away from me. "N-no! Please don't take it away from me! Not the cake!!" I stretched my arms in an attempt of getting it back, but I stopped halfway through my action. Somehow I lost the interest of getting it back.

"What's wrong Mitsukuni?"

"I don't know" I replied not willing to remove my eyes form the gorgeous cake.

_________________________________

The Next Morning.

I roamed around the room with Usa-chan in my arms. I was curious of what the other members where doing. Tama-chan was sitting on one of the sofas chattering with a couple of girls, around a cup of tea. Kao-chan and Hika-chan where pulling of their famous "Brotherly Love" number on a couple of girls who where near drooling by their acting skills. Kyo-chan was seated on a corner with a really gloomy atmosphere surrounding him. Takashi was standing in the middle of a crowd of girls who where drooling only at the sight of him smiling. Only Haru-chan was left. Where could she be? I took a few steps more and sighted the top of her head behind a chair. I approached her slowly and peaked from her shoulder. She was reading something. "Hi Haru-chan~! What are you doing?" I said with a cheerful smile as I jumped from behind her shoulder.

"Oh? Hi Honey-senpai" she smiled. "I'm reading a book Nekozawa-senpai gave me earlier." She pointed at the book on the table.

My eyes fell on the title at the top of the page. It said "How to know if you love him". My eyes fell on number 4. "If you feel your hear sink when he's talking to other girls." My eyes widened and I took a few steps backwards. I dropped Usa-chan and put my hands on my mouth "N-no way! I-I...!"

"Hum? What's wrong Honey-senpai?" Haru-chan asked.

I took a deep breath and approached Haru-chan again. I read the rest of the numbers. I believe my mouth was in an "O" shape the whole time. I turned to face Haru-chan. I felt dizzy all of a sudden. "Haru-chan? ...is all this true?"

"Uh...yeah...I guess"

My mind went blank. I picked up Usa-chan and ran away "AAAAHHHH!"

_________________________________

Takashi P.O.V

I wonder why Mitsukuni was acting so weird lately. Yesterday his face went all red when I placed the cake in front of him. Earlier today, he left the room in screams. I asked Haruhi what happened and she said he just read some book about love stuff. I wonder what's wrong. Wait...is he...in love? No...no way... This can't be happening...no.

_________________________________

Honey P.O.V

Later at the music room, it was just Mori and I again. For some reason...it dealt really awkward and we where seating really far from each other like we were strangers. He looked really gloomy. A chill unconsciously went down my spine. I approached him.

"Hey Mori~. Are you alright~?"

"...yeah."

Man... He's pissed. Let's get out of here. I hugged Usa-chan tighter and tried to walk away but Takashi grabbed my hand.

"Mitsukuni...are you in love?"

My eyes widened at the sudden question. I felt kind of uncomfortable.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Mitsukuni..."

It broke my heart to see him like that.

"Do you remember when we were kids?"

He lifted his head to face me.

"I told you I like you...I...I really meant that...I...uh mean not as a cousin..." For some reason my eyes kept shifting from the floor to Takashi's face. "Or a friend...but... as a lover."

I just stood there. Who would have thought I would be confessing someday to my cousin?

_________________________________

Takashi P.O.V

My eyes widened. I've never planned on telling him how I actually felt but... I would have never thought he harbored the same kind of feelings towards me. I dragged him gently towards me. He resisted a little and then nothing. He looked kind of scared. I dragged him towards me until our faces where only inches apart. I locked my gaze on he's. I never shifted my eyes from he's a single second. He was slightly shaking. I drifted directions and and stopped a few inches before Mitsukuni's ear. "I would never hurt you." I whispered into his ear. "Don't be afraid.". I redraws and kept a few inches of space in between our faces. We starred at each other. Mitsukuni drifted his gaze and arched his eyebrows upward, tears forming in his eyes. I lowered my head a little to meet his eyes. Mitsukuni was trying hard not to cry. I closed my eyes and gently pressed my lips against he's. His lips were soft and sweet. I pulled always and wrapped arms around his back. He moved towards me as I enclosed my grip. "Mitsukuni." I whispered into his ear. "I love you"

"...I love you Takashi" he said as he wrapped his arms around my neck.