Chapter 7

The whole apartment was in chaos as Donghyuck came to the living room and was slightly freaking out over the situation the whole time Ten tried to concentrate on his actions. 

It took him a whole half an hour to make sure there was no bullet in the wound and treat it. Jisung, again, offered a half-assed explanation of the situation that sounded eerily familiar to his previous one but Ten didn't care at the moment and Donghyuck had already gone back to Chenle.

Jisung also managed to finally introduce the other boy in the room whose name was Johnny.Ten sat defeated on the floor for a few seconds before telling Jisung to get Johnny cleaned up from all the blood in the shower - same procedure he had to go through a year ago. 

After he heard water running in the room far down the hallways he looked at himself and his surroundings - he definitely needed to clean up this mess before Kun came.

Shit. Kun. 

The Thai scrambled to his feet and started panicking, picking up all the towels and cotton buds to throw them in a plastic bag he hid in one of the lower cabinets in the kitchen. 

Speak of the devil - his ringtone alerted him to a new message from Kun, telling him he'd be there in about 20 minutes. 

Ten looked around and stuffed the instruments back into his bag and the bag into his room. 

He walked by the mirror before backtracking and looking at himself. 

His shirt was decorated with streaks of dried-up blood. 

Jisung was going to get an earful for this. He looked at the clock and looked through his closet. 

Fuck it. He'd just have to wear his pajamas.

Dressed up in short, comfortable pants and an oversized shirt - which revealed his collarbones maybe a bit too much but Ten honestly couldn't care less right now - he stepped back out the same time Johnny and Jisung did out of the bathroom and went back into panic mode.

"Oh no, no, no. Jisung. Jisung get into the youngers room right now and don't come out anymore. Donghyuck!! Donghyuck open up!", he started rambling while knocking on the door.

Donghyuck stood in the doorway, clearly annoyed and not understanding Tens panic at all.

He didn't want anything to do with this situation as Chenle didn't take it so well and just hoped the two other boys would leave their apartment again.

"Hyung, what the fuck is wrong now?", he grumbled while warily scanning the stranger up and down. He's handsome. And shirtless, fresh out of the shower. 

His crush was still more attractive, so he ignored the stranger again and raised an eyebrow at Ten. 

The Thai only whispered a name, "Kun", and Donghyuck suddenly understood the panic in his hyungs eyes which now was mirrored in his own.

Suddenly there was a cough behind Ten and he turned around.

"So what's going on? Who is this Kun? Your boyfriend or what?", Johnny said his first words of the evening. 

His voice was deep and soothing. 

Ten's eyes had doubled in size as he turned around and finally got a good look of Johnny without medical questions and concentration clouding his mind. 

He was taller than him, which wasn't an achievement as he himself lacked in height, had huge soft eyes and a jawline to kill for. 

The Thai's gaze wandered downwards to the shirtless chest when he registered the last question and tensed up, his gaze switching from panic to hurt as he tried to give an answer. 

No, Kun wasn't his boyfriend but oh boy, if he had dreamt about how that would be.

Johnny noticed the change in the slim man immediately and wanted to ask more questions but held them in as he didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable.

Another boy appeared behind the strawberry blonde holding the door open and started yelling at them.

"No, Kun is just straight, dumb and an asshole, not noticing Ten pine after him for years and then marrying his sister for the sake of whatever. Also, I just saw him pulling up in our driveway so get your ass in here you dumb fuck", grabbing Jisung by the collar, successfully yanking him into the room - doing the same thing to Donghyuck and slamming the door shut. 

Not before telling Ten to get Johnny into his room because he won't deal with a stranger. 

Ten just stood bewildered in the hallway. 

When did Chenle notice? Donghyuck said he hadn't told anyone! And did his words have to be so harsh? 

He didn't notice he started to tear up while overthinking when a big warm hand made contact with his shoulder.

"He sounds like a huge asshole, you okay?", Johnny asked as soft as his deep voice allowed him too. 

The things he heard right now made him angry enough to not like that man named Kun already. 

Especially since Ten was the prettiest and nicest person he has met until now, even though he just met him like an hour ago. 

Still, the fact that he had helped without questioning was astonishing to Johnny. 

The small man's voice was strained from holding back his tears as he tried to push at the taller's chest to get him into his own room. 

Kun would be here any minute now and he did not have time to explain this situation. 

He tried to ignore the feeling of Lucas chest under his hands, only trying to push the man harder as he didn't budge at all. 

"I-Im okay, Johnny. Please, just get into the room. If Kun sees you he'll freak out and start thinking things. Just. Get. Into. The. Room!"

Still, Johnny did not waver and took Ten's face into his hands, making the Thai look up at him while he wiped a few stray tears with his thumb.

"You really okay? Who cares what he thinks?", he asked while looking into the, probably younger, man's eyes. 

Ten was too stunned to do anything against the actions, he's never been touched this delicate before, hell, since he started pining after Kun he has never gotten affection like this from anyone. 

He tried to get the dizziness out of his brain, not noticing that he unconsciously melted into the touch of the older. 

"I care what thinks! I've cared for years and it won't stop now. I know he's married to my sister, I know he's straight, I know he only sees me as the flamboyant gay for entertainment. That doesn't deter me from not liking him! I know it'll be hard to spend the evening with him because I don't want anything else more than to be with him like my sister is and I know I'll never can. Just get into my room and leave me alone!", Ten rambles off in a shaky voice. 

He's never shared his thoughts about Kun, but the events had made him so emotional his brain-to-mouth filter stopped working.

At the beginning of Ten's outburst Johnny was feeling sad about the boy being treated that way, but then he caught a movement behind the younger, and the feeling quickly turned into anger.