Chapter 6

High school was a pain in the ass.

Chenle and Donghyuck were in their junior year - Chenle being one smart best friend who skipped a year to spend more time with Donghyuck.

Everything was stressful, with Kun finally moving in with his wife and Ten filling up the empty bed in their apartment.

He could afford the place him and his sister previously shared; it was lonely, so he decided to move in with his two favorite dongsaengs.

Chenle and Donghyuck were ecstatic about it as Ten allowed them far more shenanigans than Kun ever did.

Yuta just didn't care what they did and only provided more dumb ideas than anything else.

Ten in the apartment also meant a lot more gay excitement.

Sure, Chenle didn't mind when Donghyuck talked about his crushes, but he got really annoying lately.

Apparently there was a new senior and Donghyuck was absolutely smitten with him, prompting Ten to go into full-support mode and both of them never shutting up.

"Hyung, you won't believe what I saw today", Donghyuck dreamily said at the dinner table.

Yuta ignored him as usual and Chenle groaned because he knew what was about to happen.

Ten just nodded excited, telling Donghyuck to go on.

"So I was outside waiting for Lele, you know, next to the basketball field where they placed that weird mascot statue. And oh my God, he was there and-"

Chenle almost started getting tissues because he was sure Donghyuck was about to drool on the table.

After a little dramatic pause, because that's Donghyuck, he continued with the giggle of a teenage girl.

"He played basketball and looked so hot in his uniform! Why is basketball so hot?! Like the way he moved and held the ball was just so ugh-"

Ten started squealing somewhere in the middle of the first sentence.

So now Donghyuck was about to cry any second instead of drooling and Chenle was so done with his best friend.

Yuta just looked at the events with an eyebrow raised and honestly, Chenle could relate.

After the usual dramatic dinner Yuta left to spend the evening with some date.

He wouldn't tell anyone who it was resulting in three whining children left behind.

"Can't believe he won't tell us anything, we're basically his family and need to protect him from danger", Donghyuck huffed.

"You won't be protecting him from anything with those noodle arms of yours", Chenle cackled and squeaked when Donghyuck pounced at him.

Ten just watched the two play-fighting on the floor when his phone ringed.

"Yeah?", he answered without taking his eyes off of his dongsaengs.

"Hey Chittaphon, it's Kun. I just wanted to ask if you're at home at the moment?"

Ten was a little surprised, as Kun hasn't called them at all lately.

"Uh, yes I am. What's the matter?"

"I forgot something at the apartment and it's very important to me. I'll come over now to get it, could become a little late as there's a lot of traffic but I believe you don't have any lectures tomorrows?"