Chapter 1

"Bye Kun-hyung!"

"Have a nice trip Yuta-hyung!", shouted the two high school students perched on the couch simultaneously as the other half of their living agreement made their way outside for a well-deserved trip to Japan after their first year of university.

The two had planned to visit Yutas parents and from there to just randomly visit cities and places they think are interesting enough.

The door clicked close behind them and, as soon as the two high schoolers were sure the uni students were out of the driveway, the two started cheering and bouncing on the couch.

"Chenle!! Let's drive around again like we used to!!", Donghyuck proposed to his platinum-blonde friend.

Chenle stopped bouncing and frowned at Donghyuck, whose big round eyes peered through his strawberry blonde bangs.

Sure, it was always fun driving around with Donghyuck; especially the adrenaline of doing something illegal as they were both underage and weren't yet allowed to drive.

Donghyuck somehow still managed to learn to drive and, when Yuta wasn't at home overnight, they always took his car and drove around the abandoned factory site near their neighborhood.

Lately, Kun had caught them coming back one night, thus setting an end to their hobby.

Chenle was brought back from his thinking by a whining Donghyuck still waiting for an answer. 

"Come on, Lele! They're both not at home for an entire week! There's no better chance than that!"

 Chenle sighed at his puppy eyes, because Donghyuck was everything but the sweet child everyone made him to be but still managed to look undeniably cute. 

"Okay, but only after dinner and not longer than until midnight", he resigned or he would have to deal with a pouty 17-year-old all week-long. 

Sometimes he wonders who the older one of them really is. 

"Yaaaay!! I love you Lele! Come on let's go grocery shopping", and without missing a beat Donghyuck gave Chenle a kiss on the cheek and bounded down the hallway to grab his shoes and wallet. 

Chenle just sighed, again, following the energetic bundle down the street; this week was going to be one hell of a ride.

It was three days after the departure of the uni students that Donghyuck got bored again. His days consisted of eating whatever he wanted, - occasionally interrupted by Chenle cooking healthy food because "You're not going to die by too much junk food under my watch" - sobbing at his favorite Dramas on TV and laughing his ass off at dumb people in variety shows. 

Chenle joined him for most of the activities, only interrupting them for cleaning and making food; he really is the only functioning human being in this apartment.

"Leleeeee, I'm bored", Donghyuck shouted from his place on the couch he hasn't really left for the past days. 

"Well then do something different from sitting on that couch and watching TV, dumbass", Chenle shouted from their shared room where he was reading a book in peace. 

He still closed it and got ready to stand up because bored Donghyuck meant clingy Donghyuck and sure enough there was a bundle of blankets huddling to his bed a few seconds later. 

Donghyuck let himself fall on his best friend, successfully trapping him under the blankets before he could escape. 

"God, Hyuck, get down. You're too heavy", Chenle groaned and pushed at the blankets to be able to breathe.