His eyes was on the floor

"I am I that scary?" Taehyung ask.

Junghyeon was shock but Look down aswell. "No.." Junghyeon said and tears started tonform in her eyes.

Taehyung was hurt seeing such a princess hurt, such a princess is crying and sheading tears.

He slowly place his hand on Her cheek and was shock how soft and smooth it is. He look at Junghyeon deep in the eyes while he wipe those tears.

Taehyung slowly, unconsciously lean forward until the distance between them is very little. Taehyung Fall for Junghyeon's eyes and Vice versa.

So without a further a do, Taehyung lean in for a kiss which he didn't get a response and he knows the reason.

It doesn't mean Junghyeon doesn't love him, but it was The fact Junghyeon doesn't know how to response and don't know what to do. She is shock too.

So Taehyung manage to taste the soft lips of Junghyeon. But after that he broke it and look at Junghyeon with a smile.

"I love you Junghyeon, You were there when I was hurting, You were there to make realise that not all negative was happened in my life. You bring the best out of me and its enough for me to fall for you." Taehyung said sincerly.

"I love You Jeon Junghyeon." Taehyung said as he look at Junghyeon deep in the eyes.

"No, No! You don't love me! You don't love the real me Nobody did!" Junghyeon said and thrash around, she stand up and attempt to walk outside of the room but Taehyung grab her hand and stop her.

"No your wrong! Because I love you for who you are." Taehyung said.

"You don't even know the real me!" Junghyeon shouted

"Then who is the real you!?"

"You... You wouldn't want to know. You will hate Me!"