"look Mona, I know Luca is your boss but can you please keep this between us" I begun

   "Pulling out the nickname card are we Aimee" she offered a smile urging me to go on

   "L-Luca - He wants children Mona, he freaking wants children"

   "Luca wants children with you???" she questioned, her face held mixed expressions I couldn't decipher
   "You also want that?? To give him an heir??"

  "No!! I don't want any of that. I don't want to bear his children Atleast not now but he wouldn't listen" frustration clear in my tone

    "birth control pills "

   "Yes I need those, but there's no way I'll get one without Luca finding out. He knows everything"

  "as much as I know how risky agreeing to this is, I'll help you," she said giving off a breath.

"Are you for real!! Thank you soo much" I squealed doing a little happy dancing
   "You're the best Mona"

"I know, but have in mind Luca could kill me for hindering his chance of an heir" she said making my lips creek in a smile.

    " that's if Mario doesn't kill you first"

"His family loves you, you don't know how lucky you are" she replied offering a smile which I could see through.

    "Come on Mona spit it out, I can tell how fake that smile was" I retorted.

    "I don't know what you're talking about" she blatantly denied even when her eyes showed sadness

    "You know you can talk to me about anything, we're friends after all. Unless you don't see me as one" this card ought to work on her.

     "I was engaged to be married Aimee" she said giving off a sigh.

    "What happened?" I urged her to continue

  "His sister happened. She hated me so much I had to end everything we had" Mona said giving a sad smile. It was obvious she was hurt by this memory

   "At first I had no idea she despised me but later on she made it clear she preferred anyone else for her brother than me"

    "how can someone be that cruel? " placing a comforting hand on her laps I questioned

    "She made me wish I had a brother so bad" she chuckled

   "I'm so sorry about that Monica, maybe he just wasn't the one"

   "it's fine, it's been two years now and I'm doing pretty fine"

     "it's their loss though, you're such an amazing woman" I replied wrapping my arms around her in a hug.

         The ladies returned after Monica and I were done talking and continued their work.

    After our mani padi session, we had lunch and watched a movie. The day went by rather too quickly for my liking but Monica had promised we'd do it sometime again.
        Monica and Catherine exited the mansion together as night had already begun crawling in.

      Left alone in this big house with nothing to do, I settled for a relaxing bath before eating dinner and laying on the bed awaiting Luca's return even though he had told me not to wait up.

     The land line went off to which I answered.
     "Luca" I spoke, seeing as he was the only one who could contact me with that.

  "si, I wont be home tonight something important came up" he grunted as usual