four

Solar sigh, she shouldn't get this comfortable with Moonbyul. Well she is excellent as a companion but solar know her place. She is just an outsider that Moonbyul took in because she needs help to raise a baby that happens to her brother's baby.

"Why are you so nice to me." She whispers while looking at Moonbyul who is still in deep sleep, beside her. She knew she shouldn't be this weak. It happens one night, the storm is too much for Solar to take, knocking Moonbyul's door at 3 am and said she is afraid of the lighting is the first time that happen to her. And since that, they decided to sleep together in one bed as Moonbyul said, ' soon you will give a birth and it's better if someone is looking for you. We have to prepare for it.' So with that, they also went to shopping for the baby's need and renovations for the nursery. It was one of the best moment in Solar's life, she admitted, knowing Moonbyul is a blessing but falling for her is another thing.

"You really look like him." Solar trace her face, her eyebrows, nose, lips, everything she touch reminds her of Minhyuk. Solar quickly shook her head and went up to prepare their breakfast.

"get yourself together Kim Young Sun, she is not Minhyuk." She really shouldn't feel this way toward her boyfriend's sister. The heck she is a girl.

"It must because her looks like him."

"Who looks like who?" Solar shriek when she feel someone's presents behind her back while giving her a back hug.

"Hey hey easy, it just me." Moonbyul said groggily. Abit starlet by Solar's outburst but she can easily calm the older girl down.

"You scare me!" Solar said as she hit the taller shoulder. Moonbyul can only grin while she stroke Solar's hair.

"Good morning."

"Good morning to you too. The breakfast is almost ready, I already prepare your clothes, you can take a bath first."

"Why are you so perfect Kim Solar." Moonbyul said drowsily while keep back hugging Solar who is blushing over the teasing statement.

"I know you are being grateful for me but you don't have to force yourself being this grateful."

"Im serious."

"Byulie."

"I'll just collect my morning kiss." Moonbyul give a quick kiss on solar's moachi cheek before she run for her life and prepare for work, ignoring Solar's high pitch voice in the back ground.

-

Moonbyul can feel herself being shake violently and screaming can be heard, ringing in her ears.

"Byul!"

"Eung?"

"The baby!"

"What?"

"The baby!" with much more clear mind she finally get what Solar means. The baby is about to born. So with all they had been practice, Moobyul successfully assist Solar to her car with the duffle bag already in her hand too. She close the passanger's door before she run to the driver seat."Just do what we practice before okay?" She remind Solar again as the girl could only nodded and try to breath normally. Moonbyul is on her way to the hospital while she make a call through car Bluetooth.

"Hallo Hyejin? Sorry for interrupting but Youngsun is about to deliver the baby. Just want you to know and please tell Wheein too. I think she need more moral support. We are on our way to the hospital, bye." She made it simple just like that.

"We are almost there, we almost there, we are here!" Moonbyul keep chat and help Solar to breath normally. To her luck, the hospital is not that far so she can quickly assist Solar to the emergency room and let the nurse help them to the delivery room.

"Byul." Solar call the taller weakly as she was just get laid down on the bed. Moonbyul quickly rush to her side and hold her hand.

"I'm here. I'm here."

"I need you." Solar groan and the grip on Moonbyul's hand hard.

"I-I'll be here."

"Oh god it hurts!"

"Calm down, Calm down, we almost there. Breath." Moonbyul herself also sweat and nervous like crazy but like the endless book and practice she had been through, she has to keep herself calm.

"Alright let's get the champion out to conquer this world!" Dr. Son slip inside the room like a silk and sat in front of Solar who is already sweat like crazy and look at moonbyul who look pale a little.

"Sit Tight Moon you are in the middle of bath blood war."

"B-bath Blood? She will bleed?" suddenly moon byul feel her throat extremely dry that time and she start to see white, making Dr. Son chuckles.

"Yes. Let's see. Oh we should wait a little bit more." Dr. Son said casually causing Moonbyul having epic reaction that normal people did for waiting.

"What?! She is in pain! Are you crazy?! We need to get the baby out, NOW!"

"Easy tiger. It's not the time yet trust me."

"But-"

"You are not the first person I helped to deliver the baby. Easy. I know it's your first, you must embrace it." Dr.Son said while she humming her favorite song.

"Byulie."

"Yes, Yes Youngsun?" Moonbyul look backat the older who sweat like crazy and pale, she use her cardigan to wipe the sweat and hold on that sweaty hand more firmly.

"I can do this right?"

"Of course. You are strong. We came this far, there is nothing you can't do. You have to trust yourself." Moonbyul said as she stroke her hair lovingly. God why she sweat so much. Right Dr. Son said it's a war and she was about to see blood. Gosh how much she hate to see blood. The last time she sees it, she faint. But for Solar, she has to be strong because she needs her.

"Alright let's start." Dr. son interrupt and the screaming starts. Moonbyul almost can't feel her hand because Solar's grip like a vice and hurtful but she didn't care.

"Breath, breath, you can do it!" Moonbyul's voice almost get muff by Solar's hard labor voice (consider she is loud).

"You are doing great Mrs.Moon, Keep pushing it."

"Oh my god!" Solar scream, she almost loose her breath. it's crazy. She can feel herself already reach her limit and almost black out but tiny cries prevent her so. She heard so much hassle, people talking and loud cries.

"Well congratulation Ms. And Mrs. Moon. It's a girl." Did she heard right? her baby? Baby? Solar slowly open her eyes and look at the baby who is already got place over her chest to match their heart beat after the little princess was clean. She can feel it, the tiny creature is moving and crying over her chest. What is this feelings? Why she is crying? She should be happy right?

"Thank you Youngsun-ah, thank you." Solar can feel lips land on her temple cause her look up just to find Moonbyul also in tears while she look at her and the baby. She also can feel her hand that hold the older Moon got kissed before it place over her warm cheek, holding it tight. Is this the feelings of happiness? Does she deserve this?

tbc