12/3-19

IM SICK TODAY! YAY
I get to actually get away from those dreadful persons I call friends and classmates.

But some of you might think I'm a person that don't like anyone. That can be true but I only like some persons.

I have a friend called Jasmine ( NOT a fake name) and I fucking love this girl, as a friend off course. She went to my school one semester and everyone hated her. Like everyone from teachers to students except me. She is also a weeb and we are very alike, the only difference is that she is more violent.

She is that friend who you can talk about EVERYTHING with, we talk about porn to personal issues.

Now you know a little about her. But she is the only one I am texting and snap chatting with right now when I am sick. I have gotten like 15 calls from many of my "friends". I don't think they actually care about how I am. We have a group project, and I got placed in a group we're no one even have the little artistic talent. So I got put on drawing everything. We are doing an advertising for an object or a service and for that we need props and manuscripts. I first got put on manuscript but when we have two lessons left to prepare everything I apparently need to do all the props.

We are 15 people in this group 8 of them have not even helped with the idea or anything. I'm pretty sure they are hella mad at me for not coming to school and when I come back I wonder what will happen.

But now they don't have a manuscript because I have it at home. I am actually happy right now. Because I can chill at home and text someone I actually like and they need to write a manuscript in like 30 minutes.

Now some one maybe thinks " why don't she just change schools?"

I have actually made it a challenge to get to the end of the next two and a half years. That's when we change schools and everyone goes there own way and I'm getting the hell away from these bitches. So that's why I don't quit.

___________________________

So that's it. Next time I will probably like give some background and some more stuff. I hope they you are enjoying this mess of a story