Chapter Fifteen

Recap: 

I only remember falling asleep when the movie was over. Next to Jake. In my bed. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

I opened my eyes, hearing my door creak as it opened. "Hey, Sophie, are you awake--" Troy stopped talking when he saw my head lying on Jake's chest, and Jake's arm wrapped around me. Why the heck is Jake still here?

"WHAT THE HELL!?!" Troy yelled.

I secretly smiled to myself as Troy glared at me. Jake started to stir, slowly waking up. "Ever heard of privacy, Troy?" I asked, rolling my eyes. 

He completely ignored what I said. What a douche. "So what, you two are already sleeping together!? You've been together for what, a day or two?"

"What have you been keeping track or something?" Jake asked tiredly. He rubbed his eyes and sat up against the headboard. I gave him a knowing smile, which he returned. "Morning, babe."

"Good morning!" Remembering Troy was still here, I continued, "This guy over here," I nodded in Troy's general direction, "Thinks we slept together."

"Wait, so you two didn't sleep together....?" 

"No, we did." Jake gestured to our bodies that were under the covers. "See?"

"But.... you didn't....have....?"

"Would it bother you if I said yes?"

Troy exploded right then and there. "What the heck is wrong with you, man?" he spat at Jake. I smiled thinking, Gosh, he's an idiot! "And you, Sophie! What were you thinking of having sex with him?"

"Hey! Don't talk about Jake that way!" I replied, shaking my head disapprovingly. "I can do whatever I want, especially with the guy I am in love with." Feeling Jake's chest move up and down as he chuckled, made me grin. Ah, Troy is about to completely lose it.

Three.

Two.

One.

Crap! Nothing happened!! He just stood there dumbfounded, his jaw almost touching the ground. "Troy..? Are you there? Anyone home..?" I asked.

"You just used the 'L' word, Sophie," he stated simply.

"What, love?" Jake asked.

Troy ignored him, and just continued to stare at me directly in the eyes. "I don't get it, you're together for one and a half days, and you have already slept together, and you used the 'L' word!"

"Is that a bad thing?" I pushed.

"What is wrong with you people!?"