"Kakashi! You always partner Naruto with Sasuke. Why don't you let me and Sasuke train together today?" Sakura whined. "Sasuke and Naruto are stronger and able to put up with more damage. Sakura if I put you with Sasuke, he would be extremely bored and you would be hurt." Kakashi replied lazily. Sasuke smirked.

'Maybe today I can tell him. Hopefully today I can tell him.' Naruto thought to himself, getting into the fighting stance. Sasuke smirked at him mockingly. "I'm gonna wipe that smirk off your face you bastard!" Naruto yelled, lunging at Sasuke. Sasuke blocked his attack and pinned him to the ground. His face was only inches away from Naruto's. "Oh, you think so eh?" He said, leaning in closer.

'What the hell is he doing? Is he...going...to...No. He wouldn't.' Naruto thought, gazing deep into Sasuke's obsidian eyes.

'Just a little closer and I can kiss him.' Sasuke thought, looking back into Naruto's cerulean eyes.

Their lips touched. Naruto was surprised. Sasuke nibbled at his bottom lip, awaiting entrance to Naruto's mouth. He gasped and Sasuke did not hesitate. He kissed him and Naruto kissed back.

'Oh my god! This isn't happening! Oh my god it is!' Naruto mentally screamed. Instead of pulling away, Naruto whent further. It was Sasuke who pulled away. He looked so surpised. "Naruto..." He whispered before kissing him again. This time there was no hesitation, Naruto let him in. Sasuke pulled away again and got up. Naruto looked at him, confussed.

'What the hell? Was he just playing with my mind? What the hell did he do to me? It felt good though.' naruto thought, gazing into Sasuke's eyes before he turned his back. Naruto stood up. "Sasuke?" He whispered. Sasuke didn't move. "Sasuke. I-I...I have to tell you something." Naruto said, taking a step towards the Uchiha.

Sasuke looked back. Naruto was right infront of him now. "Sasuke. I don't care what you think. I don't care if you think I am retarded for this but...Sasuke I love you." Naruto said, looking him in the eyes. Sasuke gasped. Did he just hear him right? Did Naruto just confess?

Naruto was about to walk away when Sasuke grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug. "I love you too Naruto. I love you too." He whispered, nuzzling his neck. Naruto wrapped his arms around Sasuke. They stood like that for quite some time. Neither knew how long.

There was a gasp from behind them. The broke apart and turned to find Sakura, with her mouth opened and her eyes widened. "S-S-S-Sasuke? You and...and...Naruto are...NO! I WONT BELIEVE THIS! THIS IS JUST SOME BAD DREAM!" She screamed. She turned and ran. Sasuke and Naruto looked at each other and than started laughing.

Naruto couldn't believe his ears. Sasuke...was. Well, Sasuke was laughing. That was a very rare occasion. "Naruto, why don't you come over tonight. Stay for dinner, or maybe even the whole night?" Sasuke said, winking. Naruto got what he meant and ran up to him. "I'd love to!" He replied, linking his arm in Sasuke's.

When they got to Sasuke's house, Naruto ran up to his room. Sasuke shook his head and followed silently. 'This is going to be fun.' He thought sarcasticaly. 'Is there a time when Naruto is NOT hyper?' He walked into his room to find Naruto sitting on the bed, staring at him. "Nice room." He said, grinning.

Sasuke sat down beside Naruto and looked at him. Naruto turned his head to look back. He smiled when cerulean met obsidian. Naruto was about to say something when he was tackled down by Sasuke. Sasuke nipped at Naruto's ears, earning little squeeks. He moved down to his neck. He started nipping, sucking and kissing his neck. Naruto gasped and Sasuke smirked. "S-Sasuke!" Naruto wiggled underneath him. Sasuke stop and looked down at him. "What's wrong?" He asked, concerned.

Naruto smiled. He slipped out from underneath Sasuke. "Well, I'm all dirty from training today. Looks like you are too. How 'bout a shower?" He said. Sasuke smirked and led Naruto to the bathroom. He ran the taps to get good temperature. Naruto undressed and slipped into the tub. "Aww. Sasuke, you aren't going to join me?" He asked, pouting. Sasuke smiled and undressed and slipped in.