He rubbed his arm, chuckling lightly. "Okay, maybe I deserved that one."

I giggled at his cute reaction.

Wait did I just find his reaction cute!

I shook my head and quickly stood up.

"We should get going before it gets any colder."

We quickly headed to my house which of course was empty as always.

"Chocolate chip?" I asked Haechan while gathering the cookie ingredients.

"Is that even a question." He responded quickly.

"Basic." I teased him.

"Hey, chocolate chip is the superior cookie. Fight me."

"Uhh...sugar cookies beg to differ." I retaliated.

He palmed his forehead and pointed towards the door. "Get out."

"What?" I laughed amusingly.

"You don't deserve to be in this kitchen, just get out now."

"Ya! This is my house stupid."

"Still doesn't change the fact that sugar cookies are an abomination just like you."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Just shut up and make the hot chocolate."

"Before you ruin it? Gladly." He retorted. "You seem like the type of person who puts cinnamon in your hot chocolate."

My mouth dropped open. "Do you not?"

"See." He clicked his tongue. "An abomination."

"Ya!" I threw flour at his face and bursted out in laughter. "You look like Casper."

He clapped his hands slowly. "You're such a comedian....Ha!ha!ha!"

He retaliated by throwing a handful of flour back.

"Really Haechan? Really? So mature." I rolled my eyes playfully.

I was confused when I saw him open up the refrigerator.

"You know..." He began to say as he looked through the food items. "This reminds me of something."

I watched as he pulled out a small box of strawberry milk and automatically knew what he was referring to.

"Haechan no!" I begged as he began to chase me around the kitchen.

He managed to catch me and pin me against the counter. He had an evil grin on his face as he opened up the strawberry milk and moved it over my head.

"Haechan don't you dare!" I threatened him.

"Only if you admit that chocolate chip is the superior cookie."

"Fine." I sighed out. "Chocolate chip is the superior cookie."

He smiled, content by my defeat, and drank the strawberry milk.

When he was done, he placed his hand down, trapping me from both sides. His eyes never left mine. His gaze was the same as the one he gave me that night on the ferris wheel. My heart began to beat uncontrollably as the memory started to replay in my head.

"Haechan?" I asked shyly.

"Yea?" He softly responded.

"Th-that night on the ferris wheel..." I paused for a moment trying to find my words. "..D-Did you...did you." I looked down and sighed. "Never mind, it's stupid. I don't know what I'm saying."

I tried to escape from his trap but he suddenly tilted my chin up, forcing me to meet his gaze.

"Did I do this?" He asked before softly placing his lips on mine. My eyes widened in shock before involuntarily shutting completely.

Why is my heart beating so fast?

At this point I was certain I would have a heart attack.

I never had a real kiss before so I simply followed his lead. He snaked his arm around my waist, bringing us closer. Subconsciously, my hands wrapped around his neck deepening the gentle kiss. After a heated minute, we broke apart to catch our breaths.

"Yea, I did do that." He answered, staring deep into my eyes.

The oven beeped loudly catching our attention.

"That means it's done pre heating." I quickly stated. I pushed passed him and went back to preparing the cookie dough. We worked silently as I baked the cookies and he made the hot chocolate, occasionally stealing glances of one another.

What the hell just happened!