" Why are you doing this?" She asked.
" Because I want too. Brynn, is this not enough to prove you I'm dreading. Dreading to come back together." I said.

She looked down chuckling and looked back at me, pulling me closer leaning both our foreheads.

" It's more than enough." She said.
" I'm just worried about Jordyn and Tyson." She said.

" Dont worry about them. I'm right here." I said." That's what I'm worrying about. What if they hurt you?" She said worried.

" I'll do my best to be away from them." I promised her as she smiled.
" I know this isn't the best romantic date to ask, but. Brynn Allen Rumfallo, will you be my Queen bee again?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded." Yes? Yes?" I asked in disbelief." Yes." She said. My jaw dropped and run my hand through my hair.

" YES!!" I screamed letting go of her and jumped in joy." She said Yes!" I said proudly to them as they entered the room.

Brynn chuckled as I went up to her and hugged her." Congratulations!" They cheered hugging us.

" I'm so happy!" I shouted. They all laughed and released the hug." Let's celebrate! I made dinner." Sean said.

We head downstairs and ate dinner and talked." I can't believe you two are back together and better." Noah said.

We smiled and looked at each other.

The next day

As I woke up, I got dressed and head downstairs to be greeted by my "siblings" and of course, my girlfriend.

" Good morning everyone!" I greeted as all their attention turned to me.
" Someone's in a great mood." Kaycee said.

I smiled and hugged Brynn from the back." I am. I woke up remembering that she's my girlfriend again." I said as they awed.

" Let go of me so we can eat." Brynn laughed. I let go of her as we sat around the table and ate breakfast.

" It's 7:30 should you be at school?" Kaycee asked. We all nodded and stood up. We brushed our teeth and drove off to school as Brynn and I are in my car and Sadie and Noah are in Sean's car.

As we head inside, I carried Brynn's bag and everyone's eyes were on us." Carson? Do you have to do with this?" Brynn asked whispering.

" No, you're just beautiful." I whispered back smirking." Oh well." She said flipping her hair feeling herself. God she's beautiful.

She smiled proudly." We're gonna go." Sadie said as we nodded and they left.
" Hey dudes." Johnny greeted high fiving me.

" Since when did you become a hippy?" I asked joking, they all laughed and greeted each other.

" Soo, what's the news?" William asked." Oh nothing, just life." Brynn said.

" So, any plans?" I asked " Oh, yeah, next week we have a long break and I set up johnny and Kenzie to find a perfect wedding location and we're all coming." Lauren reported.

" And, we get to enjoy our long break." Lauren added with a smirk." I'm excited." William raised his hand.

" Of course you are, you're gonna have sex with my sister all the time." John rolled his eyes.

" Excuse me?!" William said shock.
" I'm not that kind of guy, like you." William snapped and our jaws dropped.

John was about to punch William but Lauren hugged William, Kenzie pulled John back, I assisted Kenzie, and Brynn blocked Johnny's fist.

" Johnny. Calm down." Brynn said.
" Bro, it's just a joke." William said.
Johnny hid his hand inside his pocket as Lauren scoffed.

" This is enough." Lauren said.
" Lauren, I'm sorry." Johnny apologized. Lauren scoffed and irritated.

" Johnny, I'm tired of this. William and I are dating for a long time. We love each other. Why can't you just be happy with me and your best friend? I was happy when Kenzie and you started dating and I even supported you." Lauren cried.

Brynn stood in front of Lauren and comforted her alongside William.
" I'm so done with his shitty attitude." We heard Lauren said sobbing.

" I know, I understand, you need to calm down. Breath in breath out." We heard Brynn said.

Brynn glanced at us before looking at Lauren again." John, how many times do I have to tell you don't do this again?! Sometimes you go too far. You make jokes that are offensive too but William didn't tried to punch you. He's a nice guy." Kenzie said.

" I don't know, it's just, I don't want my best friend to date my sister." John said.

" Brynn's kinda like your sister right? And I'm your best friend and we're dating." I said clueless until I realized what I just said.

Their jaws dropped  As they looked at me. Brynn was mostly blushing." Did you jus-" Lauren said.

" I heard it very clear." Kenzie said.
" Carson!" Brynn shouted. Thank god no one heard what I said except for them.

" I mean, dated. We dated." I excused.
" But that happened when we didn't knew." Johnny said.

Lauren rolled her eyes." John." Brynn warned. Lauren walked away and went to her class.

" Did I do something wrong?" William asked and left." What got into your mind and almost punch your best friend?!" Brynn asked.

" I don't know, I'm sorry. It offended me." Johnny said." It offended you, but you make jokes like that first." I said.

" Sometimes, I don't understand you."
Kenzie said." I'm going to class." She said." Yeah." Johnny sighed kissing her forehead as they left.

Brynn pinch my side as I hissed.
" Why?" I asked." We just started dating again." She said.

" I know. I'm sorry." I said. Before we get inside our class, I gave her a peck on her forehead and head to class.

Of course I made sure no one saw us.

Wazzup Wittypups. Back together again. I love you guys. Peace!