Everybody Needs to See This (not part of the story but please read it anyway)

A/N: Before you read this, just wanna say that it's not part of the story, and it was actually a kiss on the cheek after bows as friends. It was not staged. I didn't know this at the time.

Jeremy's POV

"Hey, Michael. You know how our show, Be More Chill is coming up?" I ask hesitantly.

"Yeah?" He says nonchalantly, still busy with a game on his phone.

"Well I was just wondering, maybe if we...kissed onstage?"

He's quiet, and I wonder if I've screwed something up. Am I moving too fast? Is he not ready to come out as a couple?

"Like in front of the fans?" He questions, now looking directly at me.

"Yeah, I guess. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure," he softens, "that sounds wonderful."

I giggle excitedly. I can't wait to actually do it!

One week later:

"Actual footage of Jeremy Heere and Michael Mell kissing has been live-streamed. This makes their relationship pretty darn canon, if you ask me-" Christine reports, sounding like a newscaster. She's cut off by Michael, who takes my hand and pulls me out of frame of her camera.

"It's always been canon, Chris!" Michael shoutsas he pulls me up the stairs to his room.

Christine's Live Stream Footage provided by DoRayMeWii:

HOLY FRICKING CRAP GUYS GUYS THEY KISSED!!!!!! ONSTAGE!!!! GUYSSSSSSSSS AOEFJEOIFJEOFIJEO;IFJAEWL;FJELWFJEWLFJEWL;FJELW;KFJELWKFJE

THIS IS LIGIT

GUYS

I CAN'T

I CAN'T

THE WAY GEORGE PICKS WILL UP

THE WAY WILL MELTS INTO THE KISS

AND THEN DOES THIS THING WHERE HE FLIES BACK

AND MR. JOE ICONIS WAS LISTENING TO THE FANS!! THIS IS ALL WE COULD'VE EVER ASKED FOR HONESLTY

THANKS AGAIN TO DoRayMeWii !!!!

Link to the video: https://youtu.be/8z_PfknzzRA

Share with your friends!!! This must be known throughout the lannnnd!!!