Снартея 7 another one bites the dust

Lucy's POV

Sarah is my replacement for Stephanie. I know I'm not supposed to replace my friends but sometimes theres a hole in your heart you need to full. Okay. And Sarah's so sweet, she nice to have around and she always laughs at my jokes. It seems almost to good to be true..

Sarah's POV

I cant believe it. Yes! Lucy has excepted me into her friendship group! Time for Sarah's plan...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Wanna come to my house for a sleep over?" I ask lucy. "NO everything bad happens at sleep overs. Im NEVER going to one EVER again." Lucy replies. Hmm how about.. "wanna come to my house for lunch. But not a sleep over." Lucy says yes but she doesn't sound so sure.

Lucy's POV

I knock at Sarah's door. When i enter I'm filled awe. "Wow this is so pink!" "Yea my family like pink" said sarah. "Is that your sister?" I ask. "No. That Breanna. Shes my friend. I invited her to come to" Sarah explains. "Oh" im sad because i kinda thought it was just gonna be Sarah.

"That was sooo yum. I love tacos!" I thank Sarah's mum for making them. Im getting picked up in an hour. Sarah jumps on me, i fall to the ground. Ouch. "What was that for" I exclaim. Sarah starts beating me with her fist. "Um is this you kind of fun" I ask. She nods but looks very suspicious. I quickly stand up and start wrestling with her. Breanna is just standing there randomly. I run to the back of the couch for cover. I wait. Nothing happens. I decide to stand up. "Guys?" I turn around to see Breanna lying on the floor with a blue face. "SARAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" I blurt out. "She said 5sos were ugly." Said Sarah cutely. *sigh* Crazy fans...

So Breanna died two days ago, now caitlin is angry. Caitlin hides the baseball bat behind her, she walks up to Sarah. Bang! Bam! Sarah is laying there lifeless, skull cracked in half, blood pouring out. "Caitlin, violence doesn't solve anything." I check Sarah's pulse. Shit. Why the actual fuck does this keep happening.

A/N

Ok so i need ideas for weapons. Sorry if i offend you, i don't mean to. And please tell you friends about this book. Rate and comment what you want.

Bye xx