Снартея 3 The first funeral

Stephanie's POV

I woke up. I looked at Jaanvi. "Hehe" everyone looked at me in dishonour "what" i say. They point to the other side of the room. "Alex.. is.." "what". "You did this you son of a bitch! You killed my bestie" yelled trinity. "What no. I was sleeping this whole time." Lucy told me i sleep walked. I thought to myself 'i sleep killed?'

Lucys POV

my sister came out of her room. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Those shoes don't match your outfit!" It was the morning before Alex's funeral. All my friends will be there. Her family greet me. i dont know what to say. sorry? I cry during the ceremony.

Stephanie's POV

How did i do this. Her family hates me, my school hates me, my friends hate me. Im going to court, i could get sentenced for 20 years. what should i do.

Trinity's POV

I almost let a tear drip out of my eye, but didn't coz im trying to prove lucy wrong, she says its natural to cry but i aint cryin'. Im mad a Stephanie! she killed MY bestie! Aint nobody got time fo dat.

THE NEXT DAY

Stephanie's POV

Let of with a warning? But .. Ok.

Trinity's POV

"LET OF WITH A WARNING!!" I complain to my dad. "She killed my fucking bestie..., ill handle this" *evil laugh*