It lives inside of me - Chapter 16

Начните с самого начала

I was in a important conversation about some senate documents with Kaname, until he noticed Yuki standing there and turned around. "You're bothering the disciplinary committee Hanabusa" Kaname said with a gentle expression, so as not to give Yuki a bad impression of him. I went down the half climbed stairs of mine and approached Yuki with a sweet smile, then i took her hands in mine and played around with it excitedly. This time I was really excited to see her again, it's been a long time since I saw her cute smiling face.

"it's been some time since we last saw each other, how are you Yuki ?" Her cheeks blushed a little, as she gave me one of her beaming smiles. "Oh....I'm fine Sienna-senpai, how about you ?","likewise, but Yuki, would you do me a favor and not take your tasks so seriously ? You'll hurt yourself someday" Yuki scratches her head and laughed nervously.
"I'm sorry, Sienna-senpai....that you even have to worry about me" I wanted to take Yuki into a hug, but someone opened the door behind her and a hand reached out to her wrist, Yuki was startled and got dragged outside.

I wanted to pull her back to me, but then I noticed who that person was which dragged her out. It was Zero....the one that i didn't talk or interact to for a long time now....he looks more exhausted these days.
We both exchanged a quick sad glance, my heart aches every time I see him with Yuki....they seem to get closer the last few days.
Wait- Sienna what are you thinking ?! You always gave him so much pain....be happy for him....that's what I wish I could think in my head and heart. Shouldn't I be happy for him ? To have someone 'wonderful' as Yuki by his side ?
"Be safe Zero, Yuki....have a nice day !" That's What I said to them, when Yuki and Zero went their own ways as guardians and left my side.

After that I joined the others again and we talked about the ball that's about to come up soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all sat in our classroom, surrounded by darkness and waited for the teacher to come 'teach' us.
I had a strange feeling the whole time, my throat is dry and I have a desire for fresh animal meat.
I leaned against Kaname and clung tightly to his chest. "What's wrong ?" He held me by my shoulders and looked me in the eyes with concern.
My weak behavior and affection to him in public must be a new experience for him. "Kaname....can we go into another room ? Something is wrong with me...." he nodded and gave me his arm as a support. Aido and the others wanted to follow us, but my brother told them that we only want to look where the teacher/hunter is right now.

The floor crunched lightly with every step we took, until Kaname led us into an empty standing room. We sat down on the windowsill and watched how the leaves of the trees moved outside the window, for a short time there was a pleasant silence.
"What's wrong sister ? You and also your aura seems to be unstable" I looked at him a bit puzzled, do I really give out such a weak aura right now, that even Kaname can see it this easily ?
"It's just, that I've been so thirsty brother....all this time....and not only that, I feel like hurting an innocent animal in order to eat it alive and freshly killed !" This craving for blood, it scared me so much that i started to shiver.

How so ?! I've always had my craving for blood under control, never before have I had the desire to hurt something innocent.
Before my thoughts became more desperate, Kaname took me into his arms and held me tightly.