Chapter 3: Worthless

"But, sometimes, we break our own hearts. We think so much about what could be, that we actually believe it, and when it doesnt happen we are dissapointed, and we blame them for our broken heart, when its a broken dream."

Farewell was almost over & both headed back to their respective homes separately.
Zymal could not understand Aamish's distant behaviour. She was disappointed & confused.

____________________________________

Aamish wanted death more than anything. The fact that he loved Zymal but could not tell her would eat him alive. But he didn't want to die. He actually wanted to live for his mother & Zymal. He wanted to spend his life with Zymal. But that feeling of helplessness never left him. He wanted to get rid of those memories & spend his life as a free man but painful memories were stuck like glue in his mind. He wanted to cry. He wanted to free himself from those chains but he could not. Those chains were only growing stronger with each passing day.

"My life has become a struggle of constant chaos

"My life has become a struggle of constant chaos. I can't get Aamish's mood swings. Sometimes he is sweet to me then next day, he acts like I don't even exist." Zymal thought to herself.
Exams were near so she decided to focus on her studies now & leave this matter to fate. She has had enough of his mood swings.

Aamish was also focusing on exams now. He didn't want give any chance to his father to insult him & his capabilities.

______________________________________

Exams were going on full swing. Both had different shifts so they would not meet each other. They were missing each other but both had their own fears.
Aamish didn't want her to make a part of his miserable life. He didn't want her to know his past. His past could make her hate him. He didn't want that.
______________________________________
Finally, exams were over & they entered into their practical lives.

Aamish wanted to meet her & congratulate her on graduation, so he decided to call her & ask for a lunch.

Zymal accepted his offer but asked him not to pick her from home, she will be coming from her office.

Next day, they both met at their favourite Chinese restaurant.
"Thank you for coming. I know you're upset with me & I am really sorry for that." Aamish was actually sorry to her. He was looking at her with love & affection in his eyes. But his eyes could not hide his pain.

Zymal looked charming in red shirt & denim. Red was his favorite colour & she actually made it look more beautiful.

She was quiet than usual.
He said sorry again, "I am sorry for farewell night. I didn't even say bye to you. I was sort of tired & uneasy. I know I have been acting weird but I had no intention to hurt you, Zymal." He added.

" He added