Chapter 1: Revelations

"I promised myself I would never fall in love with you, but when I was with you we laughed too hard & I knew I was screwed."

"Mr. Aamish Aslam, you're going to lose me in every possible way, if you didn't take stand for me. For US!" Zymla was shouting on the top of her lungs. For the first time, Aamish could see tears falling down her pink cheeks. Her big brown eyes got red. He felt useless & helpless. His helplessness made her even more angry.  Before leaving his office, she looked into his eyes & shouted, "you're not a man." 

During her 3 hour drive ahead from Karachi to Hyderabad, she was continuously crying and cursing herself for falling in love with Aamish. She knew he loved her too. She knew he could not see tears in her eyes still she was angry, sad & devastated. She had promised herself to never get involved in relationships but this man changed her whole life & her perception about love.

"She is that book nobody bothered to read  or a painting everyone underappreciated."

Zymal Ali has always been a fighter but this time, she felt helpless. For the first time in her life, she is scared to lose someone. She never had an easy life. All her life she has seen her parents fighting over very silly issues & neglecting her presence. Her Mom would always be busy in her so called social work & her father would try to get justice for others when his own child was not even getting proper attention from her parents. She would spend her nights crying to herself until she decided to leave the toxic environment for her own good. It's very unusual when a child decides to live alone but she did. Her parents tried hard to stop her but she had already gotten her Khala's help & booked hostel for her until she was 16. At 16, she moved to an apartment. She had already started earning good amount through some freelance work & she was also also working for one of the top newspaper of Pakistan for their Business columns. After completing her college with great percentage, she got an admission in Karachi's top business college IBA through scholarship. Everything was going smooth in her life until she met Aamish in the 4th year of her university. They met through their accounting professor who requested Zymal to help Aamish because he missed some classes because of some personal reasons. Aamish was almost his age & one of the most good looking & popular guy of IBA.

 Aamish was almost his age & one of the most good looking & popular guy of IBA