Look What You Did

| Selin -POV |

Slowly raising wet long lashes, revealing a pair of murky black eyes gazing back at me in the mirror. The tears willowing around the almond shape. Holding the destiny to dwell tears with power.

Telling myself to never cry over this. Wait... I chose this. I decided this for myself. This is meant to be a part of me and now I have to be the damaged girl.

Standing in front of the vanity in a bathroom wearing a khaki singlet, my body marred in reddish bruises, coloring my peachy skin tone. Cuts, scratches, and scrapes covering the length of my arms. The hollowness in my eyes traded with shine as a smile erupts on my face.

I look beautiful.

This is how I should look like all the time.

Beaten, Bruised, and torn to my limits.

I never thought all it could bring me this much joy. The pain that I get from what I love. If love is about pain than I will let it be a part of me in this way. The smile from before vanishes as everything sinks in.

My wavy cinnamon hair branching out from my low bun. A serious look etched once as I notice the blood trailing along the parted hairline, going down my narrow forehead, driving through the gap between my archy eyebrows, pathing along the T zone of my slender high pointy nose.

Catching the first drop from the tip of the nose onto the top of my finger. The plop of blood staying on my finger as I consciously move it toward my lips, opening my mouth to pass my tongue over it. The blood tasting strong, salty, and metallic. Returning it back to my body, what belongs to me must return to me and what is mine, must remain mine.

Licking the finger clean I started to crave for some more taste of it. Its classic ironish flavor is an addiction once you have a taste of it.

I am twisted and it's horrifying when you have the sense of it. Finding Joy in my own misery.

Wicked.

Corrupted.

Mean.

And vile I am.

All at the same time.

This is who I am.

I wouldn't be beaming with full lips stretched across my face if I was sane. I would rather be feeling pain and treating the wounds, I got at the hands of my love. With shaky palms, I graced my feminine neckline the beautiful thing in my body. A reddish mark pathing its way on my pointy chin, fingers slowly acknowledging the high cheeks and the oval shape of my face. Tendering the lovely marks on my skin, I felt the rise of something twisting inside me. The blaze of emotion once you have the chance to feel it.

Coming closer to my reflection, the tip of my nose meeting the cool surface of the mirror. Backing away at the odd feeling, the salty tears running down my cheeks. This shouldn't happen. I am not weak. I can't weep over this, rubbing away tears from my face.

This is not me, never will be.

I smile but my eyes betraying. When a lone tear streaks its way out I laugh. Shaking and falling into uncontrollable hysterical cackle while tearing up to no bound. And more tears followed along, I fall harder until my soul admitted to shaking, snapping and repairing within me. I am not feeling it, the right things that I should feel. Sometimes I feel like my head doesn't know how to function with my body. It's like letting out all the switches on all at once, conflicting within at the same time.

Stepping back once I see Zaabit's reflection in the mirror, standing behind me staring with those unkind eyes at my exposed skin. Sensing how I have become silent upon holding his gaze. I turn around, facing him. My cheeks shining with fresh tears, letting them fall as I look at him for answers. He is standing still, narrowing his stare in frustration.

"Look, What you did to me," I sneered.

Hi Guysssssss!!!!! as promise ...Let me introduce the girl ....the main female lead "Selin"....yayay ....she is coming to rule ur hearts ....in sha Allah....Sorry for the late update in sha Allah...next time it will be on time....

Let me know, What you think about this very first chapter of "Apparently, I belong to You" by leaving ur precious

votes

comments, i read and love them...i giggle on some of them as to how cute u guys are...

And yeah the first to vote and comment shall the next part be dedicated....

Until then keep yourself happy...shine...smile...and wake up to the beautiful things...

Bye...