그게 언제쯤일까?

[a/n; lmao pick a taehyun, any taehyun]

jaynie

"the girls' bathroom?"

"yup." i respond, pulling him in. i shut the door quickly and walk over to the big stall.

"isn't that cheating? they can't come in here." taehyun points out, coming to sit on the floor beside me where i had lay down a rug of paper towels.

"well, i hide in here every time, and they find me every time," i say, recalling the numerous times girls had been shocked when two guys had strut into the bathroom unannounced. a devilish smirk creeps up my face. "but it's different now. i have you."

"m-me?"

"they'd never suspect me to bring you in here, since, you know, you're a guy and you're new so they don't think i'd scare you off like this on the first day, haha..." i laugh nervously, scratching my nape.

i have a feeling i already scared him...

however this unease is swept away by taehyun placing a hand on my own reassuringly. "i'm totally fine with it, don't worry."

my eyes widen in shock. was he implying that he's... you know what? i'll face that another time.

"so what do ya wanna do in the next fifteen minutes of the game?" the duration of seeking was timed, as to fit in many rounds as possible and avoided having only one team in hiding the entire time.

he shrugs cutely. i look up at the ceiling, trying to think of something we could do to pass the time because obviously, talking can be a bore. a moment later i sense movement out of the corner of my eye. it's taehyun, who seems to be deep in thought.

he shakes his head as if brushing off an idea, then goes back to his thinking face. he gives off a childlike vibe. poking him, i ask, "any suggestions?"

he breaks from his thoughts to acknowledge me. "well..."

i raise an eyebrow at the trailer out answer, waiting patiently. i swear if it's something like twerking or some shit...

"can we...can we watch a drama?" 

my mind goes blank.

i wasn't sure i heard the boy correctly. trying to contain my slight excitement, i ask, "what?"

his face flushes a deep red, and he ducks his head in embarrassment. "n-no, never mind, it...it's stupid."

"NO IT'S NOT!" i shout, quick to shoot him down. he swiftly placed his hands over my mouth in attempt to quiet me down. i forgot we're in hiding.

i hesitantly pull out my phone before opening the dramafever app and hand the device to him.

he takes my phone in his hot hands and his face lights up. i immediately cooed and pinched his cheek. it was like babysitting a four year old.

at the action, taehyun looks up at me like i was some pervert on the street. i laugh nervously, waving it off. "ah, sorry. you're just too adorable."

he ducks his head at the compliment and stays silent, returning to his mission on finding a show to watch, him giddily scrolling through the choices.

"hwarang—"

"COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE~"

"oh shit. how'd they know?" i exclaim. "quick, under the sink!"

taehyung dunks under the sink and i stand on the toilet in a stall when the two boys come bursting through the door.

"i know you're there, jaynie," taehyung says with a creepy tone. "come on out."

he begins checking the stalls, one by one. when he stops at the one i'm hiding in i leap off the toilet and latch onto him like a monkey.

he screams, but then realizes it's me and just carries me around.

"where's taehyung 2.0?" taehyung asks, spinning around. "hiding separately is cheating!"

i shrug.

"here i am!" taehyung pops out, smiling. i facepalm.

"found you!" hoseok exclaims. i facepalm again.

"you're supposed to hide until the last second, dumbass!" i shout. taehyung stands in front of taehyun protectively.

"don't talk that way to my twin!"

"y'all ain't even related!"

"so what?"

hoseok looks back and forth between us then checks his watch. his face lights up.

"lunchtime!"

-
when will it be?