Overprotective! Siscon! Sonoda Umi x Lolita! Little sister! Female Reader

Start from the beginning

Why did they make me remember of my little sister, (Y/N) !?

"Umi-chan ? Are you alright ?" I heard Kotori asking me.
"I-I'm fine !" I told her without calming myself.

Okay, first let's calm down.
I don't think she's coming here because my parents told me she's living on her own because the school she chose is far away and she had to rent an apartment. It made me feel sad because...I think I'm madly in love with her.

A few years after I was born, she was born and I was happy because I won't be an only child anymore. Until she was ten, we spent together like literally. I didn't let her alone except for private business obviously and we always slept together. I remember when she got twelve, I noticed I have fallen in love with her for her pure and kind personality. Out of all the people, it has to be my own sister I have to love !?

I tried to hold back my confession to her but I can't deny the urge to see her and have her clothes and—what am I talking about !? I-I'm not a siscon !

I sighed mentally.

But one day, when I started my year at high school, our parents told me to focus on study and prepare myself to inherit their dojos. I feel like it's hard to bear and I won't stay with (Y/N) anymore but I have to. Since then, I have started to become serious and I felt less happy because I spent less time with my little sister, like I became an only child again. I hope she's not sad to not be with me anymore...

- Your POV -

I finally found the Principal's room on my own. It took me five minutes to find it because nobody is here to guide me. I thought it would take me like fifteen minutes and someone would take me to this room but I didn't expect to find it sooner that expected.

I knocked the door before I heard a pretty and serious feminine voice telling me to enter. So I did and I encounter an ashed-haired woman. Didn't I meet her before ?

"Oh, you must be the new student—" She stopped to talk when she saw my school uniform.
"Oh sorry. I don't have the habit to fix my clothes." I lied and she sighed.
"You need to fix it from now. For now, you will wear this one." She put the school uniform on her table and blue sky ribbons with red wine strands.

I picked them and I went to the toilet to change my school uniform. I put my old school uniform in my bag I start to put the new school uniform. I wonder if I should take the shirt too... Nah, maybe I can find someone to seduce today

...And here I go !

I looked at myself on the mirror and I feel like I became someone else. Of course it would happened because I can't change some parts of the uniform. I guess I will stay like that and I will hide my visible bra by closing my vest or else, I will get in troubles on my first day.

I left the toilet and I met someone. A red haired girl who's wearing the same school uniform and the same ribbon.

"Are you the new student ?" She asked me.
"Yes, my name is Sonoda (Y/N)." I told her my name and her eyes widened. "What's wrong ?" I asked her and she shook her head.
"N-Nothing. I will lead you to our classroom." She said and I followed her to my classroom.

When we got there, she told me to stay in front of the door and wait for the teacher's calling.

"Okay everyone." I can hear the teacher talking behind the door. "Today, we got a new student. Come in." She said. I open the door and I enter into the classroom.
"Hello everyone. My name is Sonoda (Y/N)." I introduced myself normally to avoid any trouble. I see everyone have their eyes widened and their mouth opened except the one who escorted me. I noticed there's only girls. It will be hard to find someone to love but at least, I'm bisexual so I don't mind it.
"O-Okay, you can sit next to Nishikino-san." The teacher told me and the girl who guided me before put her hand up to show me where she is.