He sounded unnerved, and alarmingly appalling. He spoke with an complete paralyzed and shocked tone in his mind.

SETH
"Salem... I don't see anything in here..."

He puts his hand under the cover and runs his head through Salem's beautiful pink hair.

"I know your scared and I completely understand why you are... but I need you to calm down a bit... you know that no matter what... I'll here for you and I'll protect you... okay?"

SALEM
He didn't nod or even try to speak without nervously shaking, he just say there, dazed, paralyzed, shocked and especially stuck. Stuck between thoughts, consuming him in one whole. He's eyes were widen and his mouth was partly open, like it's ready for a kiss. Or a peck on the lips.

SETH
He pecks him on the lips then puts Salem's head in his chest, keeping the covers over his head.

"Calm down... I'm not going to let anything happen to you, okay?"

He gives Salem a faint smile.

SALEM
This time he nodded, genuinely believing that his lover can also be his savior in one, he wants to believe that nothing will happening but he's in denial and the dark and negative thoughts are starting to circle his mind again repeatedly making him murmur something under his breathe with absolute fear.

SETH
"Hey Salem... is there anyway I can distract or possibly help you?"

He states in a loving and caring tone really trying to help Salem in anyway that he can, using his name instead of one of the nicknames he calls him, meaning he is being serious.

SALEM
He honestly shrugs, he snuggles closer to Seth, ignorantly.

SETH
He wraps his arms around Salem, slowly drifting back to sleep but is able to stay up for Salem knowing he needs to be there for him.

SALEM
Salem flinches wildly, then he closes his eyes for a slight second, then he instantly screams, a blood-curdling scream that can be heard from somewhere so distant it'll be unbearable and unbelievable, his eyes are shut tight, his nails are digging into the palms of his hands making his knuckles turn seemingly white-tipped.

SETH
He flinches and looks at him, worriedly.

"Salem... what's wrong... what happened?!"

You soon hear a knock on the door.

"Seth, are you okay?"

"I'm fine...Just a bad dream....that's all..."

"Okay... try to get some sleep..."

Seth continues to look at Salem then takes his hand.

"Salam, please look at me..."

SALEM
He looks at Seth blankly and normally like nothing just happened, his big brown piercing eyes are drained and reddish due to stress, anxiety, and restlessness, he looks dead tired.

SETH
He looks him dead in the eye's then wraps his arms around him, he pulls him close, cuddling him closely, he starts to play in his hair.

"Try to get some sleep, please..."

He states calmly, still having the covers wrapped around him, he rocks them side to side a little.

SALEM
He starts falling asleep slowly losing concession, his eyes droop close, his long, curly eyelashes fall effortlessly light with the movement of his head, his bangs fall in front covering his closed, shut eyes, he nuzzled up against Seth though, he made an whimpering and groaning noise.

SETH
He continues to hold him close, not even wanting to fall asleep anymore, he wants to keep a close eye on Salem and make sure he is okay, he continues to play in his hair while looks down at the beautiful pink haired boy in his arms.

SALEM
The next morning. The hospital calls for Seth. His phone rapidly rings, Salem gets scared out of his sleep, he flinches and twitches awake. He lifts up his whole body, bending over as his back his sexily arched, his back is very sensitive if you wanna try something, he yawns groggily while rubbing his eyes violently.

SETH
Seth notices, he hasn't been to sleep all night cause he was keeping an eye on Salem. He notices Salem and smirks a little, he rubs his head down his back, kinda pulling him closer then kisses his neck leaving a little hickey, he the takes and answers his phone.

"Hello?"

SALEM
He flinches and whimpers, while squeaking when Seth grazed his hand down his back, he arched his back more and moaned pleasingly. He covers his hands from his flustered and embarrassed facial expression. He nuzzles under Seth's neck, then he lifts his face up towards his neck and starts sexually licking his neck and sucking on it too, making his neck wet. He's still naked by the way.

SETH
He bites him own lip a little, rubbing his hand to Salem's waist then down to his thigh, smirking a little.

"Hello... is anyone there?"

He questions one more time, he is very close to hanging up the phone.

SALEM
"Oh, hello. I'm sorry sir, there was a disconnection. Is this, Seth Price?"

Salem starts biting Seth's neck, his teeth piercing into his skin, Salem hums in pleasure while moaning in delight.

SETH
"Yes... who is this and what is this about?"

He looks at Salam, rubs his hand through this hair, curious about what the call is about.

SALEM
Salem tastes Seth delicious and irresistible blood, he favors it a lot, he whimpers while desirably sucking his blood, unknowingly that he had never did that before.

"This is about... your mother, sir. She's... I'm so sorry, but she's currently dying... she isn't getting better and her treatment isn't working."

Salem heard the guy over the phone, he instantly paused and flinched, he slowly began to lick the bite mark and then, he gradually wraps his arms tightly around Seth reassuringly just Incase he starts to get seriously angry.

SETH
He looks down, he takes his hand off of Salem and clenches it making it a fist, the hand his phone also clenches, he ends up breaking his phone in his hand.

"Salem... please get off of me..."

He states in a very pissed tone, his filled with hatred, he started to shake a little.

DISCONTINUED...