Chapter 19

Zayn POV

The nurse wheeled me into the elevator, I cannot express the misery I'm feeling inside my heart. Someone took my Niall away for me and I don't have the patiences in losing him again. I fuxkedup in the past for leaving him and I'm trying to give Niall everything in my power to make him happy and to make him forget that fuckery asshole person I was in the past.

The elevator stopped at the fourth floor.

"Nurse, I don't need a room to stay in. I'm going to the seventh floor to visit my parents."

"Are you sure? Do you any aspirin?" She questioned concerned.

"I'm going to alright. Thanks for helping me." I genuinely smile. She nodded and walked out the elevator. I pressed the seventh floor button Multiply times.

The elevator finally makes it to the seventh floor and I wheeled myself to my fathers room. I could've walked, but I'm much more comfortable in wheeling myself around since I got my ass beat by some goons who took my beloved Niall away from me, and I'm a tad bit lazy to walk.

"Oh dear! What happen to you." My mother rushed to my side examining every part of my body.

"I was jumped by these guys and they took Niall and put inside a car." I say trying to stay calm, giving my father a nasty glare.

"Why would anyone want to take Niall?" My mother questioned in a worry tone.

"Why the hell are you giving me that nasty glare?" My father sneered, with a smug look on his face. Which pissed me off.

"Where did they take Niall!? And why would they take him away from me!?" I demanded, wheeling closed to him.

"How the hell should I know?"

"Say goodbye to your blonde. What the hell does that mean!? You said it before we left and now Niall has be taken, so tell me who the fuxk took him!" I started shouting. The feeling of anger pulsing thru my veins.

"Watch your mouth! You don't talk to me like that you little shit. I don't know what your talking about." My says with that disgusting smug look he really wants me to show him who's boss.

Is that your finale answer?" I questioned sweetly.

My father gave me a suspicious look, "how many damn times I told you! I don't know who the hell took your ugly blonde boyfriend. Maybe it's a sign to get a better looking boyfriend." My father spat, which sent of the edge. I grabbed his hand snap his middle finger causing him to scream in pain.

"YOU PRICK!" My father says, continuing to screamed in agony.

"I'm going to ask you again, where is Niall or another finger is going to broken." I sneered.

"What the hell Trisha!? Why aren't you doing anything! Call someone!" My father barked.

My mother shook her head and closed the door. "You deserve this Yaser, you've been such a monster to my children and now your trying to take Niall away from Zayn? Do you have any idea how much Niall means to Zayn? You can tell the way Zayn looks at Niall that he's in love with him. Yaser, just tell Zayn where Niall is before another finger gets broken." My mother sassed a little at the end.

"I don't know where the hell is Niall! The only information I have that Ed took him."

"Why!?" I shouted.

"Why the hell should I tell you!?"

"Because of this." I spat, snapping his thumb.

"Alright! Alright! Shit!"