Chapter 14

I'll wait for you, babe,

Don't come though, babe,

You never do, babe,

That's just what you do.

'Cause I'm pretty when I cry - Lana Del Rey.

One Week later.

Niall POV

It's been a whole week and Zayn still hasn't text or call me. Is he still mad about what my mom said? I've been in bed all day wondering when is Zayn going to burst thru the door and sweep me off my feet. There's a knock on the door and I leap out from my bed and run to the door and open it.

"You're not Zayn."

"Nice to see you too Niall." Louis says walking in my house.

"Where's Harry?"

"How the hell should I know?"

"Whoa Louis, calm down what happen?"

"I'm just cranky and it's not even morning." Louis huffs sitting down on my bed.

"What's wrong."

"I saw Harry kiss this girl, I was just upset for no reason. I kinda had a little crush on him for a while, but it's gotten bigger over time."

"Does Harry like this her?"

"He can't stop talking about her in school, I just wanna stick a knife in my ears, so I won't hear him praise her every second."

"What's her name?"

"Chloe."

"You think Harry with her?"

"Yup. I followed him after school she went with Harry to his house." Louis frown.

"I'm sorry to hear that Louis, but you will find someone."

"Yeah you're right. Sorry for my snarky attitude."

"Don't worry about it."

"Well I came here to vent. I gotta go." Louis says, walking towards to the door. I followed him.

"Ok. Come by tomorrow. We can have a no boys allow sleepover party."

"Niall you're a genius! I will be there. Alright see ya." Louis says leaving my house.

"Alright bye." I said, then closed the door.

I walk to my bed and notice my phone has a new message.

From Zayn

Come to my house. I have a surprise for you. :) The door unlock.

This message was sent twenty minutes ago!. I rush to the bathroom and take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I wrap a towel around my waist. I look in my closet and I pick out a American flag tank top and some black jeans. I quickly spiked up my hair a little. Grab my keys and phone. I walk outside and make my way to Zayn house. I wonder what he's planned. Maybe a nice dinner and a movie? I hope.

I finally reached Zayn's house. I only been here only one time, a year ago. It's a pretty nice home with a light green painted on the house. I walk up the steps and my make away inside. I hear shuffling around, maybe Zayn is hiding a huge present for me. I look at the photos of Zayn when he was little. He could so adorable. I make my upstairs. My heart is pounding with excitement. I can hear it in my ears. I walk down the hallway to Zayn's room and open the door.

My face drains of color. I watch Zayn slams into Diana while she screams in pleasure. I pray this is just a dream and I can wake up from this nightmare, but I'm still here. I'm speechless at what I am looking at.