Chapter 13

Niall POV

I wipe my tears away, before I go back inside into the dining room. Why does Zayn keep leaving me, I'm getting sick and tired of this shit. I wish he would stay with me, I love him so much and he thinks leaving me would be better, it's not he's hurting me even more.

I walk inside the dining room where my parents are eating, acting like nothing just happen.

"I hope you're happy that Zayn left me."

"Good, you don't need him Niall, I can't believe he's the person that been hurting you all this time. Why would you forgive a person like that? I mean look at him, he has too many tattoos and where's that awful black leather jacket. You can do better than him, beside this is just a phase you're going thru, you can't possible be into guys." My mother says, taking a slip of water.

"I've known that I was gay for a long time, you see this is why I didn't want to tell you about my secrets, you can handle the truth about me liking guys. I don't care what you think about Zayn, he may look like a bad influence, but I've gotten to know him really well this past few weeks. He did hurt him me, but that's all in the past. You should've have yelled at him. Now because of you, I think I've lost him for good!."

"Niall there's plenty of women out there for you."

"What part you don't understand that I never will be attracted to women. I love dick, do you get it now!"

"Language!" My mother scowls.

"Are you both leaving soon, cuz if we're just going to argue, I'm done for today. I just want to be alone for the remainder for the day. I'm sick of everything going wrong in my life."

"Niall please sit down, We will try to understand what you're doing thur." My dad try to comfort me. I nodded and sat across from them.

"Bobby don't be ridiculous, you're not honestly not taking Niall side over me!"

"Maura this is not a game, yes I'm taking my son side, because he's actually talking to us about his problems. I'm thankfully for Zayn for shedding light on the situation that he loves our son. We just have to accept that our son is gay!"

I feel tear rolling down my eyes, I would never think that my dad would ever accept for who I am. I would've thought my mother would be the supportive one.

"Thank you dad, means a lot coming you."

"You're welcome son, can you tell us from beginning what made you distant from us."

"Well you know, I started acting different about a year ago. That's when I meant Zayn, he was really nice to me not like everyone else who ignore me for no reason, I never really had friends in school. Zayn was the only person who tried to talk to me. People told me to stay away from him, because of his reputation, but I didn't care. Long story short, we dated for while until we had sex, then he left me. That's when started to become feeling distant and hiding my feels."

"Why wouldn't you listen to those people Niall, you had a warning to stay away from you him, yet you continue to see him and now look what happen." My mother snap.

"Maura please." My dad scowls.

"It's ok dad. Mom, I know Zayn hurt me a lot, but I can tell he's changed not completely, but he's changed to for me cuz he loves me. We been thru so much and when I finally had him, he runs away. It hurts not being with him. Zayn makes me complete."

"Mark my words Niall, Zayn will never change for you, he hurt once's what makes you think he won't do it again. Find another person to be with, even if you assume you're gay then be with someone more classy, I should go now, Bobby I will be waiting for you in the car." Maura says getting up and leaving my house.

"Don't listen to your mother, Niall you're the only person who can truly figure out Zayn, if he loves you or not. I respect whatever your decision on being with guy or girl it doesn't matter to me. Just let your mother process everything that just happen. She will eventually come around."

"Thanks Dad, I'm happy you support me." I genuinely smile. I feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. No more hiding who I truly am. If it wasn't for Zayn just coming out with the truth, then I probably would've have told them. I hope my mom will come around.

"How long you think my mom will stay angry at me?"

"I'm not sure, but she will come around, I will talk to her. It's not the worst thing you told us. I rather you be gay, than you being a serial killer." My dad chuckles.

"Very funny dad." I chuckle. We were both startled by a honking horn outside.

"It's probably your mother."

"I think you should go, she seems really angry. I don't wanna upset her more."

"She can wait, I haven't seen you in a very long time. You're my son, I'm sorry for abandoning you at your weakest time." My dad says frowning. I take his hand.

"Don't ever blame yourself, I was the one who didn't tell you what was wrong with me, I'm sorry for not telling you, that's going to change. I've told you my dark secret, that's all I have to hide. I can finally feel normal around you and mom, if she wants me around."

"Don't talk like that, of course she loves you. I'm happy to see you that you're actual happy for the first time. Now I think, I should give you the talk."

"Dad!." I groan and blush.

"Now son, when you're in that state of arousal and when a female.. Oh wait, you're into guys. It's basically the same kind of intercourse right?"

"Dad, I can't believe we're really talking about this, but yes it's the same but I can't get pregnant."

"Yea you're right, we should end this conversation, I think you know your way around Zayn bum."

"Dad enough, You should go my mom is going to be even more furiosus, if you don't take her home."

My dad sighs. "Youre right, but we can still come by whenever right?"

"Of course you can, you don't need my permission, we're family. I love you dad."

"I love you too son. I hope everything works out with you and Zayn." My dad says, then embraces me with a hug.

"Thanks, I hope so too."

I walked with my dad outside the house. I see my mother in the passenger seat watching us, I wave to her, but she doesn't wave back. My dad gets into the driver seat. He's about to drive off, but he takes my mom's hand make her way back to me. I laugh and I wave them goodbye as they drove away. I go back inside and to check my phone, if I got any messages from Zayn. Sadly I haven't gotten a call or message from him.

I wanted to do another update on my birthday today. Hope you guy's enjoy this chapter.