Chapter 10

Niall POV

I slowly open my eyes to see Zayn pressed against me, his face close to my face. I'm smile to myself, last night was amazing. I've missed Zayn a lot, even if it was only a few hours that he was gone. I stroke his cheek gently, he's mine and no one can take him away from me. I see Zayn slowly open his eyes.

"What time is it?" Zayn questioned, stretching his arms out. I reached for my phone and I open my eyes wide.

"It's the afternoon, we slept thru the morning." I chuckle.

"Why are you so happy?" Zayn remarked.

"I'm happy you're here with me, I can't be happy?"

"You can be happy all you want, but I have to go." Zayn says leaving, I grab his hand making him stop.

"Why are you leaving?"

"I've got some things to take care of."

"Like what?" I questioned further. Zayn roll his eyes.

"Is his twenty questions or something? I have to go what part you don't understand."

"Zayn what the hell got into you? We we're fine last night, we had an amazing time together."

"Just because we had sex doesn't mean I've changed. Now can you let go off my hand now."

I stare at Zayn in disbelief. I really thought Zayn was coming around and we can be together without the reason of fighting or keeping secrets, I guess I was wrong.

"Zayn can we first get pizza first, before you go wherever you have to go?" I plead. It's a lie, I really wanna go to the center that Dean was telling me about that his dad is a couples therapist, maybe he can fix Zayn and I relationship.

"Whatever just get dress and I will take you to get pizza." Zayn says, then walking towards the bathroom and slamming the door.

I don't know what the hell happen to Zayn, he was fine yesterday, now I feel something is bothering him. I slowly walk to my closet and pick out some clothes. I take out a plain blue shirt with his some jeans and black shoes. As soon as I get dressed, Zayn gets out the bathroom and sits on my bed while I go to the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth and fix my hair. I exit my bathroom and started to limp to get my keys and phone.

"Are you ok?" Zayn questioned concerned, walking over to me.

"Yeah, just a minor limp for you know..... Last night." I blush.

"Take my arm and walk with me, if you hurting squeeze my arm."

"Ok." I linked my arm with Zayn arm and our hands intertwine as we walk out my house. I quickly locked the front door and walked with Zayn to his car, he actually open the passenger seat for me.

"Thank you."

"Whatever." Zayn say, slamming the car door.

As get in the driver seat, Zayn starts the car and we head to to the pizza shop from before.

"Zayn why are you so angry? We were really getting along, did something happen last night when I was sleeping?"

"Yes something did happen Niall, I fucked your brains out, that's all what happen."

"Can you stop cursing and talk to me normal."

"This is the how I talk, if you don't like it then kindly fuck off." Zayn says, gritted his teeth.

I remained silent, no reason to keep talking to Zayn, if he's going to just talk to me like I'm a sack of shit. It truly hurts me that he can't tell me what's bothering him.