Why i barely upadate

Note: I am putting this on all of my active books that I am writing just for the people who have those in their library or reading list Incase they don't have the other books.

———————————-

Usually as a writer your mind can be filled with a lot of ideas and you won't have writers block. I'm sure we can all relate to this at some point in time when trying your best to update a book.

On some days, I will come up with the best story plot and think everything out. I just think it's so well, that I do make a brand new chapter in my book to get it going while I still can.

But it turns out that I will work on the chapter for a few minutes and then come up with a brand new one and leave the one I'm working on and start a new one for that idea.

When I am finished with my recent one, I will continue to come up with new ones and completely forget the one I was writing before and leave it as a draft for like 2 months or plus.

When I do decide I got back it my old one, I'm not feeling the vibe I had before and I just don't want to write it. Even when I'm almost halfway done with it, I still just don't want to write it anymore. So I just delete the whole fucking chapter and go on to one of my other books and start writing on those.

I literally do this to the point where I get off Wattpad and don't come back for about 5 years, and because of it, people think I'm inactive and unfollow me and stop reading my books. But I still update anyways when I do come back, just Incase someone new finds it and will have a lot of surprisingly published chapters that somehow made it into the game.

So this is reason why you barely get any content from me. Now, I plan to try my hardest and update and try to notify my recents.