The night is still young - {L.C.}

Note: *Charlie xcx voice* I lobe it- what the fuck!?

Anywhores, lets just pretend that this scene is a night to go with the sing and shizz, and you'll know what scene I'm talking about

♡♡♡

After Eddie was taken away by his mother, we all walked into the road watching them leave and then bill turned to us.

"I saw the well. W-w-we know where it is and-and- and next time we'll be better prepared" Bill told us.

"No!" Stan yelled and we looked at him. "No next time bill. You're insane!"

"We all know nobody else is going to di anything" Beverly said to stan.

"Eddie was nearly killed!" Richie said. "And look at this motherfucker!" He pointed his hand at Ben. "Hes leaking Hamburger Helper!"

"We can't just let it go away. Ben you said it yourself, it comes back every 27 years" I said to ben.

"Fine. I'll be 40 and out of this town by that time. And I thought said you wanted to get out of here? you to Beverly" Ben replied.

"Cause I want to run towards something, not away" Bev answered him.

"Im sorry who invited molly ringwald into the group" richie said and bev gave him the finger.

"Richie" I said stunned about his stamen to bev.

"I'm just saying face facts, real world, Georgie is dead, and stop trying to get us killed to" richie said starting to walk off but bill stopped him.

"You couldn't save him, and you couldn't save yourself" richie said.

"No....t-t-t-take it back. You're scared...we all are, but take it back" bill pushed him. Richie pushed back and bill punched him.

"Bill!" I yelled. Richie got back up and tried to go after him. "You're just a bunch of losers, you're going to get yourself killed" richie said out if anger.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP IT!" I yelled. They all looked at me.

"The night is still young and...so are we. I just wanted to have the best summer with you guys and that's it. I didnt want to be involved in this at all. I didnt want a clown coming after us or have have someone close to us get taken, or have us fight. This is what it wants. It wants to divide us. We were all together when we heard it. That's why we're still alive" I told them.

"Well I plan to keep it that way" richie walked away along with Stan to their bikes and Ben followed.

"Mike.." I said as he started walking away too.

"Guys I cant do this. My grandfather was right....I'm an outsider, and I want it to stay that way" and then Mike left.

Me, Bill, and Beverly looked at each other. "God" I sighed and put my face in my hands.