The Test 2 {Dacre}

Note: lol I found a good title ^

Pt.2

¤¤¤¤

Dacre POV

When y/n told me she was going to the store I called Natalia.

"Hello"

"Heyyy Natty....i have a question....about women"

"Alright"

"If a girl is throwing up early in the morning and she says she late what does that mean?"

"Well it's either a morning sickness or it could mean she is pregnant"

"...ohh"

"Why did you want this information anyways?"

"....for fun" (anyone else get that reference?)

"Umm okay, have a nice day"

"You too" I hung up. "Holy sh-" I heard the door close. Y/N took her shoes off by the door and she was holding a bag.

"Hey baby, you feeling better?" I held her by her waist. "Yeah, a little"
"I'll take this and you can go get some rest" I reached for the bag and she pulls it away from me.

"No- I mean, it's okay, I got it" she went upstairs to our room.

Your POV

When dacre reached for the bag I kind of panicked so I just went to our bathroom and closed the door. I set the bag on the sink counter and took out the pregnancy test.

After I took the test I stalled time by washing my hands 5 times, flinging soap on the shower wall, and walking around the bathroom.

"If it reads not pregnant, it's okay there's always a future, and if it reads pregnant," I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Everything will be okay.....i hope"
I looked at the test and it had one word.

"pregnant" I told myself. I looked at it a while and I have smacked with reality.

"Oh my god I'm pregnant aksjaks- it's okay" I picked up the stick.

"If Beyonce felt like this everything is half okay" I half smiled. I left the bathroom with it in my back pocket and saw him on the bed. I quickly turned my whole body at him.

"How long how you been there?" I asked.

"Oh I just came in here" he replied. 'Maybe if I smile he won't suspect anything'

"You're talking out loud princess" darce chuckled. "And are you okay? I'm suspicious now since I 'won't suspect anything'"

"I have to tell you something and I don't know how you would react to it"

"You can tell me anything, you know that"

I took and deep breath. "I'm-" I stopped myself looking into his eyes. "You know what" I walked up to him turned around and put my face into hands. I felt him take the stick out of my pocket.

' oh my god, oh my god, oh my god'

"You're pregnant"

"Yes"

"Oh my lanta natty was right" he mumbled. "What?" I turned around to him.

"Okay. While you were gone I called natalia because I worried about you and you're a woman,"

"I belive so....yes I am"

"And she's a woman also"

"I have heard"

"So I asked her why you were sick and she said it could have been a morning sickness or it could mean you're pregnant"

"One of those is the answer"

"So...there's a human in here?" He poked my stomach. "Not exactly right now let's just say it a slow blooming flower"

He sat there quiet for a while. "I understand....you know. Your career is getting bigger and you dont-"

"Don't say that," he looked at me. "I want to stay with you, I want a family with you. I love you so much, I would never think about leaving you" he gave me a kiss.

"I love you too" i smiled at him. "Alright enough about you" he waved me off.

"What?" I asked with a laugh as he laid me down on the bed and held my stomach.

"Hello there" he spoke with the biggest smile. "I can't wait to see you" he put his ear onto my stomach. He gasped and I furrowed my eyebrows and chuckled.

"I think it moved" he whispered for some reason. "It's not able to move yet" I told him and smiled at his happiness.

"Well it made noises"

"That's my stomach growling"

"Oh..." he suddenly raised up. "Let's go out and feed the baby" he picked me up bridal style and ran out of the bedroom. "I need my shoes!"

"You have some by the door"

Omg this was sooo cute (ᵔᴥᵔ) °••°