p r e f e r e n c e 1

How you met

Note: Just something for me to update.

Jaeden: Through lilia. You guys were vest friends and one day you two were hanging out and Jaeden had came over. She introuduced you two.

Finn: At the Mtv awards. You won an award and he thought you were really beautiful, he couldn't stop looking at you. After the show he came up to you on the red carpet.

"Congratulations on the award, you earned it"

"Thank you!"
After that you talked for the rest of the night and he got your number.

Jack: He saw you on youtube but messaged. you on instagram. You were a well-known youtuber and you re-created that bad flute song. Jack found the video on his suggested and though it was pretty funny, so he dm'ed you and told you tgat you were funny.

Chosen: The explore page. You did covers on Instagram. He saw the cover you did of his song 'we are the losers' (cliche but anyways) and he messaged you

Wyatt: At a nitendo fair. You was taking an awkward picture with Mario and wyatt decided to start a conversation after you finshed.

"I never really see girls at these kind of things"

"Yeah, but im a gorls"

"A gorl?"

"Yeah. Gammer Of Real Life Systems (just randomly came up with it, dont ask)

He thiught you were cool right off the bat.

Jermey: you guys have been best friends since dipers. (cheesy) both your parents went to college together and they were best friends, so basicallyyouve jnow each other for a whole life time.

Sophia: At the mall. You were ordering at the cookie shop and she was right beisde you.

"I'll have a (your favorite cookie) please"

"Oh! Thats my favorite cookie of all time"

"Really!? I can eat them all day if i have too"

For the rest of the day you walked around the mall talking about your favorte things, and became friends.