The interview (Bill S.)

Scenario: Bill was on Jimmy Kimmel Live and the Jimmy brings you up.

Note: your character in the movie, was possessed by pennywise.

"I was drooling and making scary faces, and in my head in thinking 'oh my god, I'm traumatizing this little kid'. So when the scene was over, I asked Jack I said 'hey at you okay' and then he goes '.....youre doing amazing! Keep up the good work!' " I told Jimmy as he laughed and started talking again.

"But that's not the only cast member who wasn't afraid of you. There's also y/n, and you guys bond is unrealistic. How?"

"Well, you see be in possessed by a killer clown isn't all that easy. So Andy suggested we get to know each other by hanging together. So we did that, we went to in-and-out, but it did look like we were hanging out. It looked like a father and daughter day out, and people will say 'your daughter is so beautiful' 'shes so gorgeous' and I would 'oh thank you' "

"So she's was the first one to see you in your costume, because you kidnapped her near the beginning of the movie"

"Yeah, I had to kidnapp my best friend. And it was a bad idea for Penny because her character has to annoy him. It was like he was her new dad, but threaten her in order to do what he wants. Like tell to bring a little kid to the sewers or act like she lost something and wanted someone to come with her. But behind the scenes I would come up behind her after scenes to ask a question, keep in mind I'm still in my costume"

"Oh Lord" Jimmy says.

"She would turn around and scream, and literally jump to punch me, because I'm a gigantic man in a clown costume and she's a y/h (your height) girl who can't reach me trying to punch me. And then she points and says 'you better stop!' "

This low-key sucked but this was just something I came from the top-right side of my head, because the top of my head is full of vines and memes