[Entry 12] Confession: Blogger's Block and a Crush

• Dedicated to remembering those who died on 9/11/2001

BLOG ENTRY TWELVE:  I have a confession:  I hate dogs.  

Just kidding, geez.  

I can feel your anger through the screen.  

Ladies and gentlemen, the above series of words rambled together was the way I thought was best to open this blog post, simply because I have been stretching towards any shape or form to start another one of these for the last week and a half.  Under my contract (which my mother thinks I know nothing about), I have to do these posts regardless of my fleeting yet frequent writer’s block.  

But I guess it would be more of a blogger’s block?  

That sounds terrible and I’m sorry.  Once again, I’m going to blame my creative constipation.  

But there has been an update in the magically dull world of Ophelia Tombstone.  Homecoming Committee was a lot more fun than I thought, especially considering that there is a certain person there who may or may not make my insides writhe with equal doses of jealousy and lust.  

(I’ll wait till next time to tell you who, however, because I have just reached my minimum number of words per post.)

(P.S. remember to remember those who died today on September 11, 2001.  Hug a friend or something.  You never know when you’ll see them again.)