Chapter Eleven

Sunlight came shining into the room, awakening Khushi. She truly did not feel like waking up, so she buried her face deeper into Arnav.

Wait, what?

Khushi's eyes shot open and she looked right into Arnav's neck. She slightly pulled back, looking up at a sleeping Arnav. He looked very peaceful in his sleep, a soft smile playing on his lips.

I wonder what he's dreaming about?

Khushi realized that once again, in the middle of the night, they had found their way to the other. His arm was protectively draped over her and her hand rested itself on his chest. And so, like every other morning, Khushi tried to get out of his hold. But like every other morning, her one little move would cause Arnav to wake up.

His eyes fluttered open and landed right on Khushi, causing Khushi to hold her breath. She gulped as she looked into his eyes. No matter how many times this had happened, Khushi always found herself stunned. And no matter how many times this had happened, Arnav found it always hard to look away from her.

Without a thought, Arnav reached up and caressed her cheek. Khushi shut her eyes to his embrace, her nerves beginning to shoot up. Something was different - it felt different, but Khushi had no idea what it was. It didn't seem likely for her to find out because what did she know that by simply wearing a sari in his favorite color, could have such an affect on him.

Arnav looked her up and down, admiring the red fabric on her body. It looked beautiful against her skin, and Arnav found himself feeling more and more attracted to her by the second. His hand left her cheek and traced down her body, causing Khushi to shudder and let out a soft moan. The sound echoed in Arnav's ears, turning something on inside of him. He slowly laid her on her back and moved over her, Khushi now feeling her nerves shooting up doubly fast!

Khushi's eyes remained shut as her chest heaved, her breasts brushing against Arnav's chest. Her lips were slightly parted and Arnav found himself desperate to kiss her, like he was stranded in the desert and she was his only source of nourishment. He brought his lips closer to hers and just as his lips brushed against her soft, pink, plump lips - his phone went off.

Both turned their attention to the phone, rumbling as it rang and vibrated. Arnav looked down at Khushi and could see how panicked she looked.

What have I done?

Arnav moved off of her and took his phone out to the balcony to take his call. Khushi took this moment to catch her breath, and quickly dashed to the wardrobe to get her clothes, and charged right into the bathroom.

Holy cow, what just happened," she screamed in her head as she washed up and got ready. Did we just-? Were we about to-? ...what?!

Her mind was rambling with questions, but she couldn't deal with this right now; she needed to go downstairs to help with breakfast. When Khushi opened the door and reentered the bedroom, she could still hear Arnav talking on the phone. Taking this as her chance, Khushi dashed out of the room and headed downstairs tot the kitchen. Her mind continued to wander, even though she begged for it to stop.

"Good morning Khushi!"

"Huh?"

Khushi flinched out of thought and looked at Mona, who was looking at her questioningly.

"Are you okay Khushi?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, yeah, totally."

Mona found her response to be very strange, but seeing how flustered she looked, an idea of what could be the problem popped into her head, and she knew her devar was involved - especially because of the blush on Khushi's cheeks. So she decided to leave the poor girl alone and not tease her.