019

;;
3:30pm, the date (kinda)

jeongin began to pack up his things as the school bell rang, indicating the end of the day. he looked over to sora as he noticed there was no movement from her.

he poked the side of her head interrupting her out of her apparent daydream, "sora it's the end of the day, aka you and hyunjin's date."

"don't remind me innie." sora groaned, causing her male friend to roll his eyes and pull her up by the arm, "HEY! that hurts."

"you are NOT and i repeat NOT pussying out of this one sora," jeongin stated while packing all of her books up, "not today sweetie."

"sweetie? jeongin i'm older tha-" jeongin interrupted holding a finger up to sora's mouth "bup bup bup."

the two walked down the hallway to sora's locker, where they could both see hyunjin, kicking at the ground, waiting.

"hyunjin stop ruining your new shoes," jeongin announced as the two got closer, gaining his attention, "your mum will end you."

as hyunjin looked up he didn't even glance at jeongin, i mean how could he when the girl he had been majorly crushing on for the past 2 years was now in-front of him.

avoiding to even look in his direction because of how awkward she was.

as the awkward lovey-dovey pair paid no attention to what jeongin was saying, all he could do was give a poker face and say, "guess my heavenly face is not needed anymore." and retreat backwards until he was out of their sight.

"shall we head off then?" hyunjin asked, moving to the side with his arm gesturing to the front doors of the school.

"a-ah yes we should..." she softly spoke, and that was all that hyunjin heard before eagerly swinging his arm over sora's shoulders to get her to start moving. as hyunjin did this, sora's eyes widened as she looked up at his excited but all too casual face.

'how can he be so straightforward? ' she thought, he was such a beautiful, talented and nice guy, yet he's chosen her to express interest towards her and it was baffling.

"how was class with jeongin?" hyunjin inquired, looking down at sora's face, which was slightly pink due to their contact.

"uhh," sora pondered for a second, pouting her bottom lip slightly, "not the worst, it could be better but considering that it's accounting i expect nothing less," she paused, "plus jeongin never shuts up oh my god i want to tape his mouth shut."

hyunjin's head flew back with a groan, "tell me about it," he continued, "it still amazes me how he never runs out of things to say."

a deep and loud 'AYOOOO HYUNJINNNNNN' interrupted the two, making them turn around in confusion to who the voice belonged to.

as hyunjin made out that it was felix, all he could do was let out a sigh and rub his forehead in frustration.

"hey felix!" sora said excitedly while turning to get a good view of felix as he caught up to them.

"where are you guys headed off to?" he questioned, oblivious to hyunjin's gaze, "i WAS going to take sora to the ice rink that just opened up near the mall-" 

"great let's go then!" felix interrupted, "i've wanted to go there since it opened the other week."

as he finished speaking, felix hooked both his arms into hyunjin's and sora's arms, placing him in the middle, and with a wide grin on his face he pulled the two in the direction of the ice rink.

______________________

hi don't hate me for ending it with felix DHSHHSH i just have serious writers block this y e a r and cannot for the life of me think what people do or say on dates :)))))) as a single person please understand i have limited knowledge i can only share so much :))

i do n o t know if this chapter is good and will probably not reread it so excuse any mistakes thank u

ur mental breakdown girl, ella xoxo