018

1:15pm, lunch time

sora internally groaned as the school's lunch bell filled the hallways and classrooms. you'd think she'd be relieved that it was finally lunchtime, so she could get out of her least favourite class, but all her happiness drained when she saw her two annoying best friends standing at the door insuring she turns up to lunch with them. 

after a deflated eye roll, sora grabbed her things and dragged her feet over to the two boys.

"guys the bell j u s t went how did you get here so fast?" she asked with raised eyebrows, walking out the door as jisung and seungmin followed, "and wasn't your class on the other side of the school?"

"brave of you to assume we went to class." jisung cheekily said, earning a smack from seungmin causing him to yelp dramatically.

"what do you mean 'we'?" seungmin retaliated, causing a scoff to come out of  sora's mouth at the two's antics.

"guys," sora spoke up, slowing down her walk slightly as they were nearing the cafeteria, "i can't do this i'm too much of a pussy."

"sora if you can call jisung a wonky dildo you can sit with us for 30 minutes." seungmin stated trying to reassure the anxious girl next to him.

jisung pulled his best friend aside so they weren't in the way of other students, "look, you're a really funny and sweet girl who's gorgeous in s o many ways," he said, resting his hands on her shoulders, "and if you have enough time to be worrying about this one boy, who keep in mind likes you too, then i'm sure you have enough time to do my homework for me." 

sora cracked a smile and playfully pushed jisung off of her, "anxiety who? we don't know her." 

"alright now that we are done with this pep talk can we please go eat, i'm 100% sure i'm going to die from starvation." seungmin intervened, dramatically holding on to his stomach giving min and jisung an impatient look.

as jisung and sora laughed at the boy in front of them, seungmin let out a sigh and darted in between the two, making sure to grab their wrists in the process so they could get to the table faster.

once they got to the table, seungmin sat straight down, ignoring the boys greetings and dove straight into his food, provoking questioning looks from the boys that were already at the table. 

jisung led sora to sit beside him while he sat beside felix, leaving her opposite hyunjin, who was currently looking at her as the others caught up on what happened during each others day.

"so sora," felix spoke up, breaking sora and hyunjin out of their so called 'daze', "why isn't sao here?"

"she wasn't feeling well so she stayed home, why's that huh?" she replied, smirking at him, "do you miss her or something?" 

felix' eyes widened at what min had just said, "w-what do you mean?" he stuttered, everyone around him giving him knowing smiles, "you usually don't sit with us so i was just curious."

sora laughed at her friends reaction, covering her mouth with her hand.

"did you bring any food?" hyunjin asked as he ate the food he brought.

"ah yes jisung did you bring me any food?" sora asked, leaning in to jisung, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"you're so annoying you need to get someone else to bring you food." he uttered while shoving a yogurt pouch in her face, which caused sora's face to light up and gasp a 'thank you' while snatching it out of jisung's hand.

 as she opened the yogurt, sora looked over at hyunjin and caught a glimpse of him eyeing jisung and gave him a confused look.

before she could ask him what was wrong, the school bell rang indicating that lunch was over. as she heard the bell, sora pursed her lips together as he looked over at her, "you have accounting with jeongin now don't you?"

she hummed a reply while nodding her head slightly and stood up from her seat, waving goodbye to jisung, seungmin and felix as they went to class.

"I'll meet you at your locker after class." hyunjin stated, pinching her cheeks before walking off to class, leaving her shocked and speechless.

jeongin stood beside her with a smirk plastered on his face, "so.. ready to go to class now?"

_______________

 okay s o this is extremely shit and i k n o w it but i want to get something out so you guys aren't waiting too long for the next chapter  :((((

i promise that the next chapter will be heaps better!!! 

also please comment what you want to happen in future in this story!! I need some ideas for what min and hyunjin should do on their date for the next chapter ~