Chapter 7

Hi! They gon fuck. Enjoy!
Also thank you for a 100+ reads😭
shoutout to taekooksoftie the sweetest person ever❤️
And _Taekookshipper for helping me to want to write again, thank you❤️🥺

Neither one could move a muscle, both couldn't believe this was happening. When Jimin finally snapped out of it he grabbed his robe and put it on, not sure of what to do.

"I.... I d-didn't hear you c-come home." Jimin is a nervous stuttering mess. He looks at the ground, having trouble looking up at the older.
After a couple moments of Yoongi still staying silent, Jimin finally speaks up again.

"S-Sorry you had to see that. You p-probably think I'm... a d-disgusting f-freak or something, wearing women's u-underwear." Tears threatening to spill from his eyes. "It's okay i-if you don't want to stay for the rest of the time." The tears now glistening on Jimins cheeks as he can't keep it together.

Jimin is startled when he once again is surprised by Yoongis presence, he didn't even hear his footsteps as he is now right in front of the smaller.

"Jimin." Yoongis voice is dark and deep. "I thought I told you not to think badly of yourself." Yoongis eyes keeping him hostage.

"T-That was whe-" Jimin tries to squeak out.

"I'm not talking about eating, Jimin." Yoongi harshly interrupts. "You need to stop thinking badly about yourself all together." His hands resting on the smallers waist.

"B-But it's true, hyung. I-I'm fat a-and a freak! I wear women's clothing and I can't control h-how I eat! I'm broken, who would e-even want me?" Jimin now full on sobbing, but not for long when Yoongi shuts him up by tilting his chin up and smashing his lips against Jimins.

Jimins eyes are wide, trying to figure out what's going on. When he feels Yoongis lips move against and his arms wrapping around his waist, he relaxes. The older pulls back, his thumb tracing Jimins lips.

"You don't know how much it hurts me seeing you struggle when you're none of those things, Jimin." Yoongi whispers, holding him in his arms. "You're body is absolutely stunning, the clothes you wear make you look adorable, you are who you are, Jimin." Jimin doesn't say a word as he just stares into Yoongis eyes in absolute awe. Yoongis face turns a stern. "You're not broken, you're perfect and you're wrong about nobody wanting you. I want you."

Jimin breath hicks needing to hear no more, he gets on his tippy toes, pressing his lips back onto Yoongis. Now closings his eyes, wrapping his arms around the olders neck, melting into the kiss. It's a little odd feeling the olders lip ring against his lips as well, but he likes it. He feels the tip of Yoongis tongue swipe across his plump bottom lip asking for permission and he gladly lets him in. He opens his mouth and Yoongis tongue immediately dives into his mouth, but Jimin pulls back startled.

"I didn't know had a tongue ring." Jimin squeaks, surprised he's never seen it before.

Chuckling at the cute reaction, Yoongi presses his lips back to Jimins making him whimper. Yoongi backs Jimin up till the back of his legs are pressed against his bed making him fall back with Yoongi following. With the older now hovering over him, Jimin feels tiny. After about a minute of them making out, once again Yoongi pulls back.

"Jimin I think we should stop here. If we keep going I don't think I can hold back." Looking into Jimin dazed starry eyes.

"What if I don't want you to stop?" Jimin wraps his arms around the olders neck. He doesn't know where this confidence came from but he just goes with it.