Chapter 23

Y/n POV

Its been a month since valentine's passed soon it will be St Patrick's Day which is my favorite year other than Halloween but right now I am hangout with Victor and the loser club.  We are at my house having fun listening to music while talking to one another well Beverly and I are talking awhile the guys play video games they are crazy about winning its kinda of annoying but funny at the same time to be honest. They are playing some kind of racing game between each other having a blast with the game. I am getting hungry so I order pizza for everyone While waiting for food, I go to the kitchen to get drinks for us and set them up in the living room where we are at.  Well me being me I love sweets so I also order desserts for us mostly me I can't lie sweets are so good. The guys are still playing the game after while the door bell ring so I get up and go to the door,  I open the door and the pizza is here with the desserts as well so I paid the guy and I grab the food I then close the door and walks to the living towards everyone. The guys pause the game when they saw me with the food and I put the food down on the coffee table and I grab each of us a plate then we go ahead and dig in to the food,  yummy food. We eat and talk with music in the background.

... Time skip...

Its late the others left an hour ago but Victor stayed to hangout more or just stayed the night like he always try to do but sometimes it doesn't work or sometimes it does mostly it does work.  It can't be helped but I love him so its fine with me.  Right now Victor and I are actually watching our favorite movie cuddling on the couch together having a good time. The movie over and we sit and talked about random things then something crossed my mind Henry,  Belch and Patrick hasn't done anything yet which worries me what are they planning to do.

Victor POV

Me and Y/n are hangout with the loser club and played games,  listening to music also talked plus had pizza and dessert now that's over.  The others left now its me and y/n we watched a movie and now we talking.  I see her thinking about something I say "what are thinking about"she looks at me and says "something crossed my mind Henry, Belch and Patrick haven't done anything yet which worries me what are they planning to do. Victor" I look at her surprise and say "they won't do anything to us I won't let that happen or I won't anything happen to you princess I love you I will protect you with my life if I have to " she nods but what she said next surprise me"victor I love you too but I will protect you as well I can't lose you Victor you are my world with us together nothing can stop us or hurt us" I smile and pull her into a hug which she hugs back right away and we stayed like that I then lay back on the couch and once I did she lay on top of me which she blushed at but then relaxed and then we fell asleep just like that.

No one's POV

What they didn't know was that Y/n's dad came back home from a Trip he had to go on for work. Daryl walked into the house and closed the behind him and then walks to the living room,  he saw Y/n sleeping with Victor  on the couch and he smiles at them both and covers them up with a blanket that was on the couch he whispers " I am glad you are protecting my daughter and loving her and watching over her for me while I am gone thank you goodnight guys" then he goes upstairs and goes to his room them lays on his bed and fell right to sleep.

(Hope you like it and I reached 12k over night ☺😄 thank you so much for the support and everything it means a lot to me)