Chapter 11

I woke the next morning to a sleepy Nick. I start to try to wiggle out of his grip, but it didn't work because he tightened his grip. I try again, but the same thing happens.

"If I keep tightening my grip that means I don't want you to leave," He said in a husky voice.

"Good morning to you baby," I say before kissing him.

Nick grabbed the back of my neck and depends the kiss. I let out a moan and sit on his lap. The kiss gets little intense.

"People live here!" Someone yells.

We break away for breath and then start laughing. Nick get out from underneath the covers.

"Um nick you should put a shirt on," i say as I look at all the scratches on his back.

"Don't feel bad baby," He said walking towards me.

Nick hands me a shirt and puts one on. We left his room and headed towards the couch.

"Good morning," Zion said.

Seairra came down the stairs in one of Zion shirts with an after glow. I smirk at her while she glares at me.

"You guys have fun last night?" I ask.

"Really Mia," Seairra said looking at me.

"I meant the party," I said in a duh tone.

"Oh,dammit," Seairra said as she slapped her head. Zion got up and walked around the counter to her and gave a kiss on the cheek. We started laughing at them.

"How as your guys night?" Edwin ask.

"Eventful," Nick said while looking at me.

"She doesn't have an after glow though," Seairra spoke.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yeah," she answered.

"Mia got into a fight with her sister," nick explained.

"WHAT!! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? I was supposed to be there when that happened," Seairra shouted.

"How did it start?" Brandon ask.

" I was showing nick the house and we went to the kitchen to see my favorite person there. When we went to leave my sister spilled her drink on nick, so we went to my room to fix it. I had a extra shirt, so I gave him that. I left to take the shirt to the laundry room. I come back to see my sister on top kissing, while nick was trying to push her off. We got into a fight. I pushed my fingers into her eyes, she pushed into a mirror, then sliced me with a piece of glass," I explained.

"Damn!" Edwin said.

"Wait! So you mean to tell me you almost made her go blind," Seairra asked.

I nod my head and she started laughing. We all finished breakfast. Zion dropped Seairra at home and the boys besides nick went to the skate park.

"What do you want to do?" I ask. Nick started walking towards me.

"Well I wanna know why i didn't give you hickey last night?" He said.

"Maybe because you didn't do it right." I said teasing him.

"You think your experience with hickeys," nick taunted.

"I can prove it," I said poking his chest.

"Prove it," nick said in a husky voice.
I pushed him on the couch and climbed onto his lap. I started kissing him and slowly made my way down to his neck.

I sucked at his skin for a good 5 minutes before any sign of a hickey. Nick started playing with my legs. He snaked his fingers in between my legs started rubbing my clit.

"Nick don't start something you can't finished." I mutter.

Nick slaps my ass really hard and then rubs it.

"Don't sass me," He said.

"Or what?" I challenge.

"Or you won't be able to walk for a week," he threatened.

"We don't like cocky boys, plus you think your that big," I start laughing. Nick leans close my ear and says, " I never said I would by dick babygirl."

He still rubbing my clit, while looking me in the eye. I was so close to cuming, but he stopped.

"Get dressed. I want to take you somewhere," he said.

"Um nick I don't have any clothes here," I said.

"Oh I guess we can drive to your house really quick." He said.

He took a shower and changed into white adidas sweatshirt, black joggers and white adidas. He handed me one of his sweatpants and we left.

We finally made it to my house and I took a shower and changed. I changed into a white crop top with black jeans, and adidas.

I came back out to nick car. "Did you copy me?" He asked. I nod my head, while biting my lip.

"Don't do that. Your lucky I'm into you." He said. I smiled and looked out the window.

He likes me! Shush Mia your probably gonna scary him away.

"You should really learn to not to speak your thoughts," Nick said laughing.

"I can't believe I did that," I smack my hands on my head. Nick started driving on rough terrain. We made it to the top of the mountain.

"It is so beautiful up here," I say in awe.

"I come here sometimes to clear my thoughts, fans don't find me up here." He explains

"I forgot you were famous," I spoke.

"Mia?" He said. I turn my head to see him already looking at me.

"I like you a lot," He said.

"I like you a lot too," I say sincere.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He ask.

"I thought you'd never ask," I answer him.

He wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer.

"I'll never let go. I promise," he told me.

"Me too," I say looking up at him.

Nick looks down at my lips, while licking his. We both leaned into the kiss. It sweet and passionate, but rough at the same time. We stayed until the sunset.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Two chapters in a row! I'm on a roll. Stay tuned for next chapter. ✌🏽