Chapter 7!!!!!!!!

Cams pov

We drove for another 20 or so minutes until we finally arrived.

Nash pulled the car up to a parking lot infront if the beach,he jumped out the car and ran over to my side to open the door for me. When I got out of the car and I finally brought myself to look at his face. I felt my face turn beat red. "Surprise!!!" He shouted, "I remember how much you loved the beach when we went last time, so i thought this would be the perfect spot for a first date." I looked around, it was. And he was the perfect person for it. As we walked down to the sandy part he gently grabbed my hand and held it till we got there. My heart was beating out of my chest but he didn't seem to notice (thankfully). he let go of my hand to lay down a blanket, which kind of upset me because I never wanted him to let go. We sat and talked for a while when I heard a familiar voice shout "cam and nash?!?!?? Hi! I didn't know you guys were coming here today!" I looked up. It was shawn holding a chocolate chip muffin hotter than I am. "Oh... Hey!" Nash said, he looked flustered. "What are you doing here?" He asked shawn. "Me? I came to get a muffin! They have the best ones in a store across the street. What are you guys doing here?" Shawn said to us, he sounded suspicious of us. I started explaining, "We came to..... Uh....." "Meet some girls!!!" Nash butted in. "Oh, uh cool I guess." Shawn said "see you later?". "Ya" I said. And shawn walked away. A little farther down the beech I saw him take off his shirt and realized he was actually really hot. I felt my face blushing. Maybe I have some thinking to do...

Hey nashties!!! So so sooooo sorry that took so long! Cibil and I have been really busy! Thanks for over 2k reads we are really happy!!😁😁😁🎉🎉🎉
~~Polly❤️