Chapter 4!!!! ;)

Cams pov

I quickly got dressed and went in to the living room to see nash standing at the door with his shoes on, ready to do. "Where do u want to eat?" He asked I purposely asked to go to earls because I know that's his favourite restraint. He smiled, and a little part of me melted, then we left. The car ride was awkward and silent, the sound of his heavy breathing gave me goose bumps, and the air felt cold. Nash finally broke the silence, "some of that cash stuff is pretty crazy." He said in a way that made me think he only said it to make the ride seem less awkward, "ya" I said "but can we just drop it for now?" "Of course" he said quietly. Finally when we arrived, nash parked the car and we managed to get a table fairly quickly. We both had our usual and before we knew it our food was there, and for a split second things between us felt normal, and then reality came crashing back in to my mind. "I'm gonna go to the washroom, I'll be back in a few minutes" at this point I just needed an excuse to get away for a little bit. "Sure, take your time" he replied, I laughed softly and headed to the washroom. I locked my self in a stall and decided to text Rose. "Hey" i said, she replied back within seconds "OMG I thought u would never text me!" I wasn't really sure how to respond so I just changed the subject. "So... Have u seen all the cash stuff going around on twitter?" I texted, "ya, that may have been my fault I kind of let it leak... I'm really sorry" she said, but I wasn't sure if she meant it. It's hard to tell when u can't see someone's face. We chatted for a while, and then I heard the bathroom door open. "Cam are you ok? It's been 20 minutes" I heard Nash's voice say, "oh... Ya I'm fine, sorry i didn't realize I was taking so long" I quickly left the stall and followed nash to our table. We finished up and got in the car to head home. We started talking, "cam?" Nash asked, "yes" I said back, "I really need to talk to you about something" he seemed uncomfortable saying this out loud. "You can tell me anything" I said trying to sound comforting. "Well, it's just, I, I don't really know how to say this..." He said "my heart started beating so hard it felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. Nash seemed distracted like he was looking for something in the distance, and that's when it happened. He drove our car through a red light, I felt a shot of pain and I don't remember the rest. All I know is that I woke up this morning in a hospital bed.

•hope y'all like it! More is coming😁

Luv ya nashties!

~Polly