PROLOGUE

For Zara Anwar has been raised to be perfect . Her parents' strict expectations at daughter leave no room for relationships , which they regard as frivolous. Their only concern is for her to be Ivy League , and she cannot afford to disappoint. She is a girl on mission,with a clear objective. And there's only person standing in her way - Dhruv Mehta .

For Dhruv Mehta , being yourself can be very stressful. On the outside , he's a golden boy with amazing friends and loving family . He's handsome , funny and easy to get along with and just by looking at him , you'd think he's the perfect boy , living in the perfect world . On the inside though , just waking up and living his day to day life is a struggle for him.

When Dhruv and Zara meet , Zara takes a quick interest in him that he is the change she wanted in her life , and things go from bad to worse . Atleast that's what Zara convinced herself of. What people don't realise though is that maybe they were wrong about Dhruv Mehta and that his life is far from perfect as they come and that he and Zara are alike in more ways than one.

Two completely different teenagers , are maybe aren't that different after all are about to embark on a wild journey that neither of them would have expected. Can they help each other to get past their problems and demented past tragedies? Or are their bygones too great to ever escape them ? And can Dhruv ever truly be saved ?

Full of romance , heartbreak and  just a little bit of fate , the next couple of months will challenge both Dhruv and Zara in ways they never thought possible.

And maybe , just maybe , something good will come out of it.