16. our own original songs

Start from the beginning

the new directions expect for Sean, Micaela, Brooke, Mike and Quinn didn't raise their hands alongside Spencer and Rachel, "no, i think, Rachel is right,"

Spencer looked up towards his ex-girlfriend, "this team works best when we push ourselves and do something a little different," Santana furrowed her eyebrows at Quinn.

"that's true," Mercedes looked at Quinn, "but if all the other teams are doing amazing songs we're not going to be so good," Spencer looked at Mercedes, "you're right,"

the new directions furrowed their eyebrows at Spencer, as Rachel frowned at Spencer, "we're not going to be as good, we're going to be better,"

Quinn nods her head, "we won't be using other people's words or music, it'll be our own," Spencer nods his head, "our own heart, soul, not just our voices,"

"we have a really talented songwriters in our midst, Rachel, Spencer," the two of them furrowed their eyebrows at the new directions when Spencer turns to Quinn, "i was thinking maybe we could write a song together,"

Mike, Brooke, Sean and Micaela looked at Quinn, Spencer and Rachel, "we're with Quinn, Spencer and Rachel," Finn looked at them, "i mean, if these three can agree on something, it's probably an idea worth considering,"

"wait, wait," Samaria furrowed her eyebrows, "so suddenly, you three are writing the music for regionals? no way," Spencer frowned at Samaria, "i think that everyone should get a chance to write a song,"

Sam nods his head with his girlfriend, "Samaria's right, we can do this," Mercedes looked at Mr Schuester, "what do you think, Mr Schue?"

Mr Schuester looked at Spencer then towards the new directions, "i thinks we're doing original songs for regionals," Spencer kissed Rachel's cheek with a smile on his face.

when the new directions clapped their hands, "whoo," Quinn looked down at Spencer and Rachel, who were both smiling.

***

"hey," Brittany goes towards Samaria who was at her locker with Spencer, "uh, i think i'll be going now," he kissed Samaria's forehead before smiling at Brittany.

Brittany looked down, "can i ask you a question?" Samaria didn't turn to Brittany, "we used to be really close, and i really miss being your friend,"

Samaria did her locker combination, still not looking at Brittany, "still waiting for the question," Brittany looked at Samaria, "did i do something wrong?"

"no," Samaria looked at Brittany, "look, i don't know," she moved her hands away from her combination, "did you? all i know is you blew me off to be with Stumbles McCripplepants,"

"that's fine," Brittany frowns, "it's your loss, 'cause now i get the chance to write an awesome heterosexual song about Sam, my boyfriend, that we're going to sing at regionals,"

Brittany furrowed her eyebrows, "wait, you're still dating Sam?" Samaria focuses onto her locker combination, "but you told me you were in love with me,"

Samaria shook her head, "i honestly don't know what i was thinking," Brittany stared at Samaria, who was trying to do her combination, "look, can you stop staring at me? i can't remember my locker combo,"