"God heaven above, you have the sweetest juice I've ever tasted." She said almost a whisper while she is tasting my femininity. "You taste so good, Jennie."

Those words of her make me feel hot all over. I'm getting turned on at the thought that I am enjoying what she is doing to me right now.

I really enjoyed Lisa's sweet devil-tongue. I can't deny to my self that every time she makes cum I feel like I am at heaven.

"Ohhhhh." I moaned as she moves her fingers in and out of my pussy more faster. "Uhhhhmmmmmm... Ahhhhhhhhh... god, that's so good. Keep doing that."

I don't know if I should stop her or I'll encourage her to do her best. I can't decide. I am holding on to the bed cover while my eyes were shut close and I was moaning.

"Ohhhhhhh, Lisa." I gasped when Lisa slid another finger inside my core. "Uhhhhmmmmm. That feels so good."

I don't know how many minutes has already pass while she is pleasuring me using her delicate long fingers and her sweet devil-tongue. She didn't stop even when I begged her to. I don't know where to hold on to get strength while I am turned over and my eyes were rolling upwards.

Then I feel it, my orgasm is building inside me. I grabbed Lisa's hair who is busy licking and sucking my pussy. "Faster... Please, faster." I said while I was gasped.

And Lisa obliged.

"Ahhhhhhh! Holy shit--Ohhhhhhhh... Lisa, I'm cumming! Ohhhhh--sweet jesus!" My toes curled when my orgasm hit me hard. It sipped through every part of my body. I was incapable of moving. My knees are shaking.

I was catching my breath. At how loud my moan was I won't wonder if it would wake the dead up. The pleasure I felt when my orgasm knock my lungs out. I shout at how good the pleasure Lisa made me feel.

Speaking of that woman who has a sweet devil-tongue, she was still lapping my mound, she's still licking and sucking my clit as if taste like the most expensive wine in Italy.

"Uhhhmmmm..." I moaned when Lisa sucked my clit and then circled her tongue around it. "Ohhhhhhh, Lisa... I can't take it anymore."

Lisa already stop fingering me but her tongue was still on my mound, playing with my clit. The pleasure was to much to bear.

"Lisa..." I moaned her name weakly. I no longer have strength. "Uhmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhh-- jesus christ..." I moaned when I feel that I was about to cum again. "Ohhhhhh, Lisa. I can't take it anymore. Please, stop." I pleaded. "Don't... stop. Ohhhhhhh--don't stop. Keep licking me. Oh god!"

But Lisa did not heed me any attention. She won't stop on licking my pussy. She didn't stop nor take a break from lapping my wet mound. It is so obvious that she is enjoying in lapping my mound.

I didn't know when an orgasm start and when it ended. I don't have enough strength while she still makes me feel how good pleasure is. I can't move. My hips are trembling and I can't even lift my arms cause I lost my strength.

After eternity, Lisa finally sat up. Her mouth was covered by my wetness.

As her brown doe eyes stared intently at me, she take off her boxer showing her proud length. I gulped when I saw her long, thick and now hard dick.

"T-That's... long" I gulped in nervousness. "I think it  won't fit inside me."

A sly smile crept into Lisa's sinful lips. "It will fit, sweetheart." She crawled on top of me.

I can feel Lisa's member poking at my entrance. I gasp for breath at the tickling sensation that brought to my core. "Ohhhhhhh, Lisa."

"I'll be gentle." Lisa whispered while kissing my neck.