Chapter 3

Nico's pov
We went to a park in New York and took a spot under a tree. I leaned on the tree as I watched Percy drowining his blue cookies with milk while Annabeth scolds him while Jason and Piper are feeding some pigeons with bread crumbs. Meanwhile, Frank and Hazel are talking about Camp Jupiter and how Reyna is. And Leo is making a device made out of nuts and bolts and screws.

I was staring at the streets until I saw a man that strikingly looks like Jason with blue and white spandex and a guy in a red and gold metal suit is with him and they both seemed to be coming towards us.
I frowned. The one in blue looked....familiar...

"Uh Percy? We got company" Annabeth looked at Percy who munching on his drenched blue cookies.
"Huh? Oh."  He turned around to find the two men approaching. Percy wiped some cookie crumbs as he stood up to face these men while Leo's jaw dropped when he saw red metal man.

"Perseus Jackson?" The red metal man spoke. Percy fliched. Only monsters and people close to him knows his full name.
"Just Percy. Now first, who are you and second, I know it's October but isn't it a little early for halloween?" Percy replied.
The red metal man spoke. "We work for the goverment and you need to come with us, Mr. Jackson."
"Yeahhh.....no. My friends and I are having a picnic, so you better leave us alone before I ruin your costume." Percy crossed his arms in protest as we stood up.
Blue sighed "I guess you leave us no choice."

And that's when all Hades broke loose.