Suddenly, Draco's eyesight was cut off and all he could see was darkness.

"Guess who?" A voice behind him said, and Draco could tell that the person was trying to hold back a laugh.

Once he recognised the voice, he rolled his eyes.

Harry.

"Hmm... I wonder who it is.." Draco smirked.

"You have one guess." The voice replied.

"..Pansy."

"Really, Malfoy?"

"I just wanted to hear your reaction. Can you get your hands off my eyes now, Potter?"

"Alright."

Harry removed his hands from Draco's face, and sat down on the couch next to him. For some reason, he thought that the boy beside him looked a bit... nervous. But he decided not to point anything out, just in case Draco didn't want to talk about it.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good. How about you?" Draco replied, but Harry still felt as if he could sense some nervousness from him.

"I'm alright. I um- I really need to talk to you about something.."

Fuck, I can't believe i'm doing this; Harry Thought.

Oh my Merlin, is he going to do what I think he is?; Thought Draco.

There was a long silence as Harry fidgeted nervously with his fingers. He looked at Draco who was staring at him with curiosity.

"Potter?" Draco said. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Harry lied, and another silence began to fill the room again.

Harry took a deep breath, anxious about what Draco was going to say.

Maybe I shouldn't do it..

Stop being a pussy, Harry. Fucking ask him already.

He probably isn't even gay.

You won't know until you ask him.

"I- I really like you, Draco." Harry said shakily, regretting it already. "I understand if you don't like me back- it's fine honestly- I mean I completely understand- I used to be horrible to you. But I was- I was wondering.. if you wanted to go to the ball.. with me.."

Draco gasped in excitement and a big smile appeared on his face, not that there wasn't one there already. He glanced over at Harry who was avoiding making any eye contact with him, and Draco couldn't help but laugh. "You're an idiot, Potter."

Why the fuck is he laughing?

Maybe it's because he doesn't like you back.

"Sorry- I should've known you don't like me back. This doesn't change anything between us right- please don't say it does- look i'm sorry. I just thought that- God, you're right, i'm such an idiot. How could I-"

"Harry."

The boy's breath hitched as he heard Draco say his name, his first name. "Y- Yes?"

"Shut up." Draco said softly, so silently that you could hardly hear him.

"Okay. S- Sorry."

"I like you too, you twat. Of course I will go to the ball with you."

Harry's eyes widened, and he looked more surprised than ever. "Really?"

"Why do you seem so surprised?" Draco laughed.

"Because I am! Do you actually like me? Oh my god, I was- I was so nervous."

"I could tell. Also.. I have one problem, about the ball."

"..What is it?"

"I don't really have that much experience with dancing."

"It's okay, I don't either."

Draco looked at Harry. "Do you want to practice?"

"Practice?" Harry blinked.

"Yeah. You know, practice dancing."

"Oh, okay."

Still smiling, Draco stood up and took Harry's hand. "May I have this dance?"

"Yes." Harry grinned as he stood up and placed his hands on Draco's hips, while Draco's arms were wrapped around his neck.

They both giggled with each other as they attempted to dance in a not so serious way, purposely "accidently" treading on each others feet just for the sake of it.

An hour later, Harry and Draco ended up giving up on Dancing, even though they weren't really trying anyway, and ended up lying on the couch together, with Draco complaining about how that dancing was the most exercise that he has ever done in his life.

"I can't believe you like me back." Harry whispered as he looked at Draco in admiration. Because it was true, Harry didn't even think Draco was gay, let alone ever be interested in him. He actually thought that the blonde had a secret interest in Pansy, for some reason, but now Harry realised that it was nothing more than a close friendship.

"I can imagine, you're pretty oblivious." Draco sneered.

"I figured."

Draco sighed happily, but then remembered that he still hasn't told Harry that he was his secret admirer, and now seemed like the perfect time to do so.

"So.. found out who your secret admirer is yet?" He asked.

For the first time this night, Harry thought hard about who his secret admirer could be. He thought, He thought, and he thought. It wasn't until he looked back at Draco again that made him realise who the person hidden behind the letters really was.

It was Draco. Draco was his secret admirer.

There was no point denying it now, it all made sense, and Harry desperately wanted to slap himself for being so dumb. Everyone was right, Harry was indeed oblivious as fuck.

He didn't know why he hadn't realised it before, the hints given to him were so obvious. Draco was in his year, Draco was in his potions class, Draco was the one who recently became friends with Hermione, Draco liked green apples, Draco was the one who got punched in the fact by Hermione, Draco wasn't in Gryffindor, Draco got turned into a ferret in fourth year, Draco was his secret admirer.

Draco was just about to ask Harry why he was so quiet, but his thought difted off else where when he felt soft lips against his own. He began to kiss Harry back, ignoring the feeling of his heart pounding heavily as he sensed Harry's hands travel through his hair. He couldn't think of anything else other than the fact that he was kissing Harry Fucking Potter, the boy who won't fucking die, the boy who he had been writing stupid love letters to for merlin knows how long, the boy who he had cried over several times, the boy who used to hate him, the boy who is now claiming to love him.

Harry, on the other hand, was thinking the same thing.

They both had been wanting this moment for so long, and now that it was finally happening, neither of them could believe it.

Once the kiss had ended, they rested their foreheads together, panting slightly. There was a brief silence, and Harry was the first one to brake it.

"Fuck." He whispered.

"Kind of wanted to wait first." Draco joked.

"Oh shut up."

_

"Pansy!! Oh my Merlin! You will never believe what happened! He told me that he liked me, and then he asked me to the ball, I told him I liked him too and then said that I would like to go to the ball with him, and then we danced, and then I asked him if he had found out who his secret admirer is, and then he kissed me!! He kissed me Pansy!! I can't believe this has happened, I have to go and tell Blaise. Blaise!!"